Reviews for Right to Fatherhood
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh I loved this! It's mysterious and emotional. Very beautiful.
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was very sad and sweet. What a wonderful idea. I like that it was more telling than dialogue. Dialogue wouldn't have been right for this story.

Love,

Anne
germanviola7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
adorable!
Smithy chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Tell the gang at Hide The Rum that the greatest band of all time, hands down, is the Beach Boys. The second greatest is Bon Jovi and unfortunately the worst music is a tie: grunge music and gangsta rap. I so hate Nirvana and honestly, Kurt Cobain's suicide never affected me. Eminem and Marilyn Manson also stink.

Best:

1.) Nirvana

2.) Marilyn Manson

3.) Gangsta rap of any kind
Smithy chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Tell the gang on Hide The Rum that I live in North America, on the American side of the US-Canadian border, within twenty minutes of Niagara Falls. I hope you guys figure it out. Here's a clue:

We have a great amount of ethnic cuisine and we have come up short in football and hockey, a lot.
ShannonTheresa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was a very good story! And I agree with you when you say Will has a right to be a father..Disney's a dummy(not realy I love potc):D
Smithy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Tell the Hide The Rum gals that I like Will in his birthday suit. You'll get the imagery idea.

Merry Christmas from a Willabether and her crazy cat, who is sprawled on an Orlando Bloom blanket.
DCoD chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
It's taken me so long to get to this story, sorry!

Aw! It's such a great one-shot, and I love how Will gathered the courage and gained the inspiration to tell Elizabeth how he felt. And damn right Will has a right to his fatherhood! :D
Smithy chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I do not like slash. Please tell the gals there that it just weirds me out.
Nessarie chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
They do end up having a son together. Watch after the credits in AWE. ;) Great fic!

~Ness
Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
OMG! How in the world did I miss reading this before now? :0 Shocking, just shocking, but I'm oh-so glad I got the chance to read it now. :)

Beautiful and touching as always, darling, and I adored every word. Thanks so much for taking the time to write what can only be called another literary masterpiece, latebloomer style.

Rock on!

~Shaliza :)

_

"Believe in yourself and in the power of your dreams."
MJLS chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
great one D

I really loved this

keep up the good work ;-)
ScarletRosePetal chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved the ending!
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I've got a challenge. School days. Will could be a phys-ed teacher and Elizabeth could be anything from English to social studies [history] to home eck. Anyway, you could all write that Elizabeth is dared to see Will without his shirt on from one of the other female teachers and that somebody is mean to the kids [not Will or Elizabeth, but a nasty old teacher who hates anything modernized, such as an MP3 player, Blackberry or cell phone]. Make the person math especially [because my ninth grade math teacher was such a jerk] or a vice-principal [because nobody likes a mean vice-principal, though mine were okay]. Anyway, can you just picture Will as a devilishly handsome phys-ed teacher? I can.
YourLipsMyBiggestWeakness chapter 1 . 11/26/2007