Reviews for Flawless
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
It's wonderful. Now you have me crying again.
Dezra chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Love this ficlet. Wonderfully put together. Well done.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
wow i really enjoyed that one.
Rae chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
i swear - you could make a fortune if you published romance novels. old rich women would fly halfway across the world for your signature, and sappy teenagers (like...*ahem* me) would blow their allowances on your newest hardback 'cause we're too excited to wait for the paperback.

you know, i feel like i'm overdoing this, by raving over everything you write, like i should be giving you some constructive criticism or some such.

...

okay, i've got nothing. nevermind. you put my international baccalaureate english class to shame. excellent job :]
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You have just cured someone's cancer, been someone's first kiss, been someone eyes to see their baby for the first time, you are a wonder writer.

Thura Huodae
Netrixie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
that was so beautiful
ManhattanWitch chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
awesome. i love it. but seriously, it's probably a bad idea for me to read your stories in school if people are gonna look at me like im nuts when i cry or laugh.

no, seriously, i love it

ManniWitch
The Best Friend Role chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
simple yet breathtaking.

I loved it.
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WheezyD,

hm? you don't like it?

i loved it, but if you need to get a better grasp on it, i think you should read it out loud. i read it four times in a row and the last time i did, i read it out loud and it was even better.

i think everyone else likes it for the same reason that i do. the was you write, the way you play with words ("flawless flaws") is exceptional and the simplistic feeling of the words harry uses shows how complex his feelings are. does that make sense. anyway, you should really be proud of this. i have a poem that i had written a while ago that reminds me of this that was "written" by draco that i'll e-mail to you. i hope you like it as much as i liked this.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
aww! THAT WAS...FLAWLESS! (excuse my bad pun, i thought it would be appropiate here ;))
death by storm chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow... that wass good... and cute. Good job.
Frenchowl chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was great!

I loved it!
JsDirtyLilSecret chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is amazing - I adore it!
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007