Reviews for THE TRIANGLE
ShakNali chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I liked this!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Cute story! Creative story concept. All the characters are true to their originals. Liked it very much!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
FanWriterWV,

I really enjoyed the banter between the members of the WKRP staff. I also liked how they discovered Mr. Carlson.

However, I am saddened to see it as being 'Complete' I thought it would have been interesting to fing out more about this 'alternate dimension' into which they travelled to find Mr. Carlson...and possibly an issue trying to get them out of it.

I mean...think aobut it...a feathered-haired 'pretty boy', a stoned hippie, a black man in a potentially hostile neighborhood, a feminist, and a vixen would all seem to find different adversities in such an environment. Perhaps only Les would fit in that zone if it were say, an era of 50 years into the past.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hahahahahaa!
M.B. Jones chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Ah, I loved this! You had everyone down pat, especially Johnny. Very funny and well written.

Thanks for writing this, there aren't too many good WKRP fics around!

M.B.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Pretty cool story. I thought you gave Johnny some wicked one-liners. Brought back some memories of when I used to watch WKRP all the time. Glad you wrote a fanfic for this classic show.
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great idea! I always joke about the Cincinnati triangle, but then again, I am from Columbus. We don't get much regional humor. I check every now and then to see if someone comes up with a WKRP fic. Thanks for doing this!
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Well, well, well. Not only do I get a WKRP fic, I get a little mystery to boot..

Very good. I especially thought that you got DJ Johnny Fever down pat. At least from what I remember of him, and the show.

I really loved the X-File/Twilight Zone angle you throw in.

Keep up the good work.