Reviews for Tomorrow Taints Today
christy chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I adore this, I'd really really love it if you continued to update it sometime. The plot line is something that I always wanted to read, and I'm envious of your ability to capture the characters so well.
Mariko Takaharu chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I say keep writing!:3 I love how Yuan steals Kratos's wine but the points of views between Lloyd and Kratos are entertaining!_ now keep writing or I'll get Yggdrasill on you!*_*
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Very Cool Story plz update it soon!
Destiny's Light chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Is Martel going to play a big part of the story? Or merely just a guide of sorts? Regardless, i enjoyed this chapter. keep at it!
Destiny's Light chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Still has that humor that I liked in Tainted Disposition. Nice job!
FireEdge chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
((Gives Marika a kick)) ONWARD!

This chapter was short, so I'm a little disappointed. Still, it's kinda setting us up for something bigger, I guess. Either way, I'm looking forward to more of Kratos' cynical comments and self-pitying inner monologues XD. Oh, I caught a spelling mistake: “No you’re other son.” Should be "your", right? Until next time!
Teh Squee-Chan chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Aw 3 Marika-chan! You must update! XD

I really love this. Even if the sequel comes out, I don't think that should stop you from writing if you have the idea already! Just consider it AU if you must. But I really love the characterization in this, as always with your writing, so I do hope to see more of it! Or I'll nag you, like an annoying little fangirl. XD
Teh Squee-Chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I don't know exactly how I missed this, since I always check the ToS fics for updates. XD But yay! D

I'm really happy to read your stuff again

Although I'm a bit confused, I can't wait to see where you go with this! 3 I never even thought about what would happen to the other angels, I guess I assumed they would die. ._.

Oh! I hope for an update on this too Poor lonesome Yuan and Kratos. XD The love of Yuan's life is back now, poor Kratos will be emo because Anna can't come back the same way as Martel. I smell angst XD
Rayar chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
An interesting start, I'd have to say! I wonder how Yuan'll react once he sees Martel himself! (Or IS it really just Kratos' dream?) It's particularly fun to read of Kratos' and Yuan's bickering! LOL Finally, we're able to see them act more like friends around each other, even though they act more like depressed wine-sharing mates together! haha XD

Hope to read more soon! And keep up the good work!
justicejustice chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Drunkin Kratos is awesome, it made my day. I love the interactions between Kratos and Yuan too, it's really funny :) You are a talented writer and I will be following this story, it looks interesting.

Good luck, and I hope you don't take too long to update
Cha chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Argh. It appears my review didn't fully upload. Weird... but while I do enjoy being enigmatic, I should probably finish up that last review so you don't start thinking I'm a total spaz. I meant to say that that quote was my ultimate favorite part. xD So keep up the good work.

- cha
Cha chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yep. It's me again. I feel bad for not being dedicated enough to review your work more frequently. So.. please don't take that to mean I don't adore your writing. I honestly do. You're probably one of the only authors I really rate, and whenever I'm feeling ToS-nostalgic I check back here for updates.

First-person Kratos is so refreshing in your style! I love it. xD It makes me wish you were involved with the game development, just so he'd get some more of that angsty screentime goodness.

But enough ranting. I'm really looking forward to reading more updates of this story, and (hopefully) of Tainted. I'd always wondered what precisely Kratos intended to do after destroying expheres on Derris-Kharlan. Now I know.

"Go away, you're not real."
FireEdge chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Sorry it took so long for me to review this! I haven't been around for a while now. I'm not sure why (I haven't read anything for like a month and I don't even want to think about how long it's been since I updated...). Still, when I saw this, I was VERY confused. My inner monologue went something like: "WHAT? A sequel? I don't get it! Tainted Disposition isn't over yet! ... Is it? ... NO, IT'S NOT! AH! *insert reading* Oh, she's just posting this before she's done with TD. It al makes sense now )."

Anywho, I very much enjoyed your humour, once again. Especially the parts where Kratos was in a drunken stupor. Gotta love how smart plants are. And mirrors. They realize that it's better not to answer our stupid questions. ) Also, this looks like this will turn out into an interesting story. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Happy Holidays!
CBK chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Yes one of the best! congrats on the job.

I never reviewed your stories, but know that I have read all of them and Tainted Disposition was my fave! and i'm so happy there is a sequel to it. I'm keeping tabs on this!

well, here's a new goal for you:

QUICKER UPDATes! lol
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
XD!

Kratos got drunk and was talking to a plant...XD!

Priceless. You totally rock.