Reviews for Turtle Soup
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, that was really good! Poor Don! That would be so scary and freaky and that is really twisted. I'm glad his brothers came through, ugh, that would be awful! It was written well- I could see all of it play out in my head perfectly.
T420000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
wow so intense but i loved it. i kind of wish there was more to this story though.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
...How could you DO that to Don! You really had me worried, I thought noone was going to come for him.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This story messes with my head in all the right ways. One minute I'm grinning and the next my skin is crawling. Bravo!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Hey, not bad. Freaking sadists - *shudder* the first part freaked me out. I could just imagine.

"I don't care if this was just cosmic bad luck, Leo, they tried to eat me." - I'm sorry to say this made me laugh. Haha. Then I went right back to feeling sorry for him though.

"Raphael broke something else while Mike was trying to call. And then I was going to tell one of them to get you anyway 'cause I think I crushed something in the shellcell." - Haha. D: Well, Donatello has good luck, I guess.

Good job.

Lon
Ryan Phelan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
When reading this story the movie "Heathers" came to mind. This fanfic is one of a kind. It's going onto my favorites list.
dearjoan chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh, wow! Poor Donatello! That really is a horrifying image! The description was so involved too. Great job!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
It made me sick that Shedder was really intending to boil poor Donatello. As they added the vegetables, the horror of it really sank in. But I'm really glad that the other turtles came to rescue, especially Leo who comforted Don after all that physical and psychological torture. Yay for Leo and Donnie bonding moments!
Daiyu Amaya chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I'm ashamed to say I thought it was funny that the foot was going to eat him... BUt I liked the style you use to write.
nikcik chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow. It was really... moving.

When I saw the title I thought it just must be funny after all :) But a funny idea taken so serious, man that's scary. I love the fic, the idea is brilliant and your writing skills are just as good :)

Thanks for a great story, you got me thinking about it all day :)
Turtle Wax chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh wow, great story! Poor Donny...Turtle Soup indeed! Hehe!
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Whoa, turtle soup for real! Crazy scary! Though I wish we got to see how Shredder came up with that idea, lol. I love the end scenes, though, especially Leo holding Don's hand...a very simple moment, but really clear imagery.
WeezelLee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw! That was so sweet and awesome! Seriously freaked me out at the begining though. LOL! :) You are good!
estelanim chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow this was brilliant, creepy but brilliant.

I don’t suppose I could beg you for another story from the others point of view?

Thanks for posting, I loved it.
Seizalyn chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Whoa.

"Disturbing" doesn't describe half of it. Oh man. Though I think I'm more sickened that the Foot Clan would do it at all, rather than the actual description of what happened. Really emphasises how sincerely they view the Turtles as "animals". It's not just villain!speak, they REALLY see them as animals! ...Edible animals!

Just. Awesome.