Reviews for Wake up daddy
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I love Bobby! Go Bobby!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This is a great weechesters adventure. I just love tiny Sam insisting his name is Sammy.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is definitely a hunt John should have sent Bobby Singer or one of the other childless hunters on.
kasey123 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
love this
Kiluca1228 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
lol to cutee!I loved this story .
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
renniespice chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I like it alot so far! Now onto Ch. 2.
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Wonderful ending!
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Great final chapter! Loved the little twist of Sebastian and Donny coming back, wanting John to be their dad and wanting Sam and Dean in their place! Just when you think the bad man was gone for good his sons stood up to the plate! At least Pastor Jim and Bobby managed to get rid of the boys before they could do their worst!

And as Sam recovered it was so funny him wanting a puppy, a complete contrast to the fact that he had been able to see the spirits of the boys and so totally childlike that he wanted a pet!

And loved him telling Uncle Bobby that he was Sammy not Sam, something in the future he would only let Dean call him!

Great story, really enjoyed it, thanks!
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Lol. That was cute. I love how the little same is all call me sammy while older Sam as we know is like "my name Sam, only my brother calls me Sammy". XD Cute story!
RedDragen chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! I thought everything was going to be fine since they got that spirit out of John-you sure surprised me with the little bioys coming back and trying to take Dean and Sammy's place!
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Nice chapter! I'm glad that everyone was okay at the end. It was cute with Sammy wanting a puppy.
1Pagan3 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
yay... the ghost boys are gone and now sammy and dean are fine... hm, so the guys already knew how special sammy was, huh? I thought so!

see you soon!
blue peanut m and m chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Hey Shelly,

What a great ending to an awesome fic!

Loved the ending with the pouty Sammy, especially his "I'm Sammee not Sam" shout.

I hope that you decided to write more WeeChester stuff in the future, cause you sure have a knack for it.

Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us, will catch you soon, Gill x
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »