Reviews for Trouble
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Another very entertaining story by you, and I agree with Sheriff Towers, Don does need armed guards surrounding him because he is such a trouble magnet. (which I am quite happy about.) :)
Ditzyleo chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
*giggles*Love the back and forth between Don and Towers in this chappie! Definately a good cure for the flu!
coconut-dreamer chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
And once again they catch the bad guy. Hooray! Maybe Don should try the beach for his next holiday - it may be more relaxing ;) Then again, maybe not.
coconut-dreamer chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Hehehe. The whole Romeo and Juliet thing taken to the extremes. Well, onto the final chapter.
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
*Dramatic music* Oh. Interesting. Well, on to more.
celadon chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Great ending. Really loved it.
celadon chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Buh - BUM! Eh, dear. Hope Don has some good moves up his sleeve!
celadon chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
LOL! Poor Don! He really shouldn't be allowed out without a keeper! Or at least his gun!
Cairis Rin chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Don certianly seems to see more than his fair share of trouble...especially in fanfic! ;) Good follow up story. :D
Valerie Vancollie chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Another great story! I look forward to seeing something by you listed a the top of the "N3" fic as I always really enjoy them.

Poor Donny. He can't catch a break, can he? :)
Chianna chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Really good well rounded story. Thanks!
newgal chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Pretty good ending. Don always finds trouble with you!
orangepotato chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
great story! i loved how you incorperated some action into it... don sure is a walking anomoly... thanks for the great read! waiting for more from you soon!

orangepotato
7kstar chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Poor star crossed lovers. It's a shame they couldn't have found another way.

Nice wrap up. I liked the playing hookey and the sheriff writing him a note for an excuse of coming in late. Shame he can't write me one! ;)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Was sorry to see that Andy actually killed her father. Too bad. But Don HAS to find another place to go to for relaxation. He just can't get a break, can he?

I loved the dialouge between Don and Towers. And Don going completely limp was very affective.

But, the part I liked the best was Towers talking Don into spending the night. He didn't have to talk very hard, did he? Maybe, Don figured he'd actually get a good nights rest at the sheriff's house. Ha Ha.

Another good story from you. Thanks.