Reviews for Confusing what is real
Sakura2179 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Your story was like, awesome! I loved it! The best SasuSaku fanfic I read in my entiar life! Great work
tcl7189 chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Nice!
sonia chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
I like your story... I wish Sasuke comes back to Konoha and be with Sakura in the real Naruto, I'll be very happy and content... I think it will happen co'z there were a lot of clues.(hope, hope, hope!)

Thank you for your wonderful story! Always enjoyed a good Sasu-Saku Story!

More to come, right?
sonia chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I am liking the story...

Will continue reading, thanks!
kataang2 chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
omg i love this story great job oh and can u plz check out my new story Just this once i would really aprieiate the feed back

-your #1 fan kataang2
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Even though you rushed on the last chapter,I really liked this fic. I'm sorry this is the first time I reviewed for your story. I just had to finish it. I like your writing style for this fic. I hope you keep writing you're great at it. Confusing what is real is going on my favorites list.

sakuraxcherryxblossom
sweetcherry369 chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
Luv the story!
chocolatetomatoes chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
i liked this story..alot. ITS COL, IF ONLY, ONLY it could happen
DarkAngelLida chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
great story and a happy ending im glad tusnade did not die, and that it had a great ending. I loved it you get ten stars.* :D
HypRRNeRd chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
This story was awsome!

At first I stoped reading it after the first chapter, with Sakura betraying- i was ticked at that part, but then I decided to read it anyway... and IT WAS THE BEST DECISION!

This story rocked!
lordofdragons412 chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Cool story really like the whole Sasuke vs Madarra concept and sasuaku is awsome. Nice to read something other than lemons and sex for a change that actually has good fighting and not giberish. You should make a sequel since Kabuto is still out there plotting.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
HAPPY NEW YEARS! I love the ending~ Great story!

~SSF2357
crimsonstripe chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
happy new year to you too!and i liked the ending and great story.
BrokenSoul13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
you are a genius.

i only know of a few stories that make me bite my nails everytime theres a new chapter.

THAT WAS AMAZING!
WildFlower7 chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
Great story. I loved the ending you did. It has humor/drama/etc. Although some sentences made no sense due to spelling or sentence fragment. Hope your next one is just as good.

~WildFlower7~