Reviews for Shaken Not Stirred
yuki chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
mega cuteness for a min there I thought it was going to be narusasu thank god it wasnt
aliendroid chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
The story is good, and though the constant change of POV is confusing and hard to follow the story is nice. You have constant grammatical errors, it makes me wonder if perhaps English isn't your first language. But even so this was still fun. Thanks for the story.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Really hot!
HikariHyuuga chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
is totally can go to hell for all I care.I'm not sure why,but I always hate it when someone says that an anime character is 're hotter when they're gay, ,well,I guess I'm ranting so...YOU ROCK!
SweatDrop chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Omg, I think...out of all the stories you've done that I'v read, I like this the best :3 It's so cute! I really love it! Somehow this worked both as NaruSasu or SasuNaru x3 I love it! xD
Cedevita chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Um, I like it because... Naruto and Sasuke were so against going to this school, probably afraid they'll be bored to death and then.. they found friendship that became something more, something they both hadn't really wanted and expected but greeted it with open arms. After they admitted it to themselves of course.
Stormyclouds chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Aww, nice last line. I love it, this is soo cute!
Nayeli chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
aww, i loved it this chapter a lot it was just so good and the end i don't know how to explain it but it left me smiling, really good work I just loved it this!:)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
oh, i really liked this chapter a lot, it was really good and i just love them!:)
charm2999 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Nice story i like it!
fuckumish chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
why is it labelled 'angst'? shouldn't it be 'romance' & 'drama'?

anyway, cool story but it seemed a bit distanced from the main characters' emotions...? Naruto and Sasuke all the way! XD
syi-hime chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Hey,me again! I like this fic too.I don't know how to word it exactly,but I like how your fic has some -philosophical,maybe?-view to sounds mature.

It is true;life ain't easy. I just wish I can portray or describe life as it to know you appreciate what i had to say,coz i was beginning to worry if my review came across as a bother to ,too,for taking some time to reply to my review.:)I think you're nice.
purvy sage chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Hah! Shaken not stirred... very cute. I can just see them in that last scene... *evil perverted grin*

Favorite line has to be... "I want to drown in him." So sensual... so beautiful... makes my heart brim... XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Nice story!
R2468 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
OMG, I love it. lolz, it is so funny how they are in denial of being gay through the whole fricking thing, how they're all "my roomate is so hot, i want to do him...but I am so NOT gay..."...lolz.