Reviews for Sam's Secret Santa
A Vivid Reader chapter 1 . 6/16
That is the most adorable thing ever. Awe danny has a friend and Sam knows danny got her that gift and lancer probably gave him Sam on purpose and then give a chance he knew by telling who gave who what Sam would realize the feelings and AWEEE
Great chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Hihihi, cute way to confess. Also, I love when Mr Lancer finds out on his own. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
what's the keychain? i confused.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I like this one b/c I always thought that knew:)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What a charming, well-written fic. I love holiday stories, and the fact that this has a Secret Santa component just makes it all the more awesome. The Sam/Danny relationship in this was lovely - Danny was so adorable with that necklace! And damn is Lancer sneaky or what? I can't believe he knows about Danny, that was too funny.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this, it was a joy to read.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ack! I loved it! xD.
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was totally adorable. It made me laugh, say 'awwww' and grin like an idiot. I loved this :)
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was an awesome, sappy story that I might end up reading every Christmas. It great!
EmberMclain13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
oo! that was really good. i am defiantly going to have to look in on your other stories!
NaruHina143 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Major sweetness; Reading This was a nice way to start a rainy morning so thanks _
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
nice job! loved this!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awww so sweet. I could definitely see Lancer doing that. You're a really good writer, normally Xmas stories are pretty easy to follow, but this one had some interesting surprises. Good going.
ShadowManipulator7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
definitely one of my favourite stories. ur a great author '-.-'
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow AWSOME
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh... so sweet... almost made me cry...

Lancer? Knowing Dannys secret? That's weird... but I like it!

Excellent job!