Reviews for Flowers in the Rain
AllThingWeird35 chapter 39 . 8/4/2013
I really loved this whole thing. It was amazing and it made me cry that it had finished.
Naeddis chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
You are a god among writers! I seriously love love love LOVE YOU for writing this sequel or whatever it is! : D I adore your writing! Thank you so, so much!

- Nadia, Denmark : D
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 39 . 4/7/2009
I loved your story!
HarlowMonroe chapter 39 . 1/25/2009
This is going to sound odd...I kinda sorta love you as much as I love your Greg Sanders stories... :] I cried so many times reading both of them :] Heck I'm crying right now. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

Yvette Parish
Marchann58 chapter 30 . 11/29/2008
This is good. Thanks for your hard work in getting this written and posted. I can't seem to make my self post any of my stories, but I sure enjoy reading those that do.
PropertyOfZFV chapter 39 . 6/22/2008
Hello! SO SO SO sorry it took me so long to read your story! NO internet. :( I loved it and can't wait for your next story! LOL I love A names too. :P Great job! XD
N1kki1984 chapter 39 . 6/11/2008
Aw! I'm sad now, I so didn't want that to end. What a totally fab final chapter and a truely amazing story! BTW, so looking forward to MAR, please please please put that up soon!

gema227 chapter 39 . 6/11/2008
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING! *flying tackle hug* You are amazing! *squees* *cries* *Squee* Excellent, excellent job, Mary! "Mad As RAbbits" Now. Or I will find you. And hurt you. (okay, no I won't but I needed a sutible threat). I am not even kidding. Do it. *meanincing voice* Now.

Phenomenal job!
FeeldaForce chapter 39 . 6/7/2008
I can't believe its over! I'm going to miss this fic soo much! I thought the ending was very cute! I can't wait to read more from you, you're such an amazing writer :] keep up the amazing work!
year1989rocks chapter 39 . 6/7/2008
Ohh i'm so sad that this story is finished! The ending was adorable and really well written. And i love how michelle became a nurse, marries a doctors and has tons of kids! Lol. Greg and Allie were an insanely adorable couple! I'm going to miss them!
CrispyPidgeon chapter 39 . 6/7/2008
That was so adorable. I'm so happy but still uber sad because it's the end. No more updates to look forward to and from the ending there ain't gonna be a part three. (

It was a super chapter though and I love it more and more each day!
year1989rocks chapter 38 . 5/31/2008
aww that ending was adorable! I'm so sad that there is only one chapter left though!
CrispyPidgeon chapter 38 . 5/31/2008
That was great! I love the name Adriana. And Blossom from the first fic right? She sounds so adorable. You realize that once the team gets there, Allie won't be holding that baby much longer! lol.
N1kki1984 chapter 38 . 5/31/2008
Aw, I love the name its so cute! Great chapter, but I'm so sad that its nearly ocme to an end! Can't wait to read the last one. Oh and sorry for bringing FHB up, and I'm pleased you liked my review, lol!

FeeldaForce chapter 38 . 5/30/2008
yay its a girl! the name is so cute :]] i can't wait to read the next chapter! :]