Reviews for Lovesick
APG66 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Really shows the Batman part of Robin, the part that puts the mission before anything else and drives him to become Red X.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This story exposes a much darker Robin than both the cartoon and, to the best of my knowledge, the comics endorse. It's almost as if Raven is speaking to the young Bruce Wayne...
The Cloak chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very touching and sad. Beautifully written.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I loved how detailed it is, the words you made Robind and Raven used. I liked the depressing and chilling mood but that is how I'm. Good job and keep up the good work.
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Raven always was able to talk sense into Boy Blunder...

Nice One-shot
Zeyro chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I really like this story, kinda makes you think.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hmm, I like this...not so much the execution, but simply that it's a really good explanation for why Robin might continue to lead SF on if he weren't actually attracted to her.
Meridaring chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I never actually got so far as season five, but was able to follow this well enough. Very nice. I mean, it's got this depressing quality, which I suppose is why it's labeled as "angst" now that I've actually noticed that, still it was very well done. I enjoyed it _
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Good job on this. I don't see a lot of Robin-based stories where his decision to 'break up' with Starfire doesn't completely paint him as a villian. Truth be told, I always thought that his indifference and harshness with Star stems from his experiences with Batman, but at the same time I don't agree with how he handles certain things. It's because of this observance that I see the irony of it all that it is Raven who's the one to approach him about it.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I hate Starfire and that actually made me feel bad for her. Great job.
animeprincess chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was a deep chapter. Great job. Robin's a bit of character. But it's your story. I'm looking forward to a new chapter!
ss chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
nice and dark
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow! That was deliciously hurtful! Good job!
Rockgod chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Sounds like something Robin would do for the sake of the team.