Reviews for Tails of Konoha's Vixen
Animelover0115 chapter 17 . 4/4
aww i love your story i cant wait for the next chapter
Mistress Lady Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
Can you please continue this is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
LoL, you portrayed Neji so well it should have been in a script
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
You know...converting naruto to demon or hanyou or whatever the fuck is really stupid...i mean why the fuck would someone in their right mjnd want to get fox ears or tails...doesnt even makes sense ?
mirian chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
esta muy grandioso saca lo pronto
Leonarda Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Aw I'm really hating Sakura more and more. I really hate her in the Naruto series and shippuden. Please just kill her in a chapter! Please! Please! Hate Her!
EverlastingAngel26435 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Kyaa! Please please please continue! I love love love this story!
blood-elf101 chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Great story so far can't wait for more keep up the great work xD
dizzydani666 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Perfect!
junpie chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
Hmm like what you have so far noticed you havent posted more for this and that you havnt posted anything for a while hope everythings ok for you in life and maybe you can get an update to this soon also yes your writeing noticably improved throght the story
gabyxx21 chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
I loved looking forward to the next chapter
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
the victory sign is a bit weird on the anime for naruto but for natsumi it would look cute
WeskerKing1 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I noticed you, like a ton of others, used the word Makai for Hell. Hell is translated into either Jigoku, Jigoku no, or Heru. The word Makai can be used as hell as a synonym, but the literal translation for Makai is the World of Sprits (also known as Reikai or the afterlife). Not trying to flame like other people think when one corrects others on their translations, I just wanted to point it out.
Tobalerone chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Great story so far! Now you better take it off it's hiatus, it has been a few YEARS already! Update!