Reviews for Hatsukoi
Dayumn. This story would be sweeter with a couple more chapters! Love this.
Aya wanderlust
LovelyPrincess22 chapter 1 . 4/16
Sequel pls...
I really like your story
SunlitSky21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
If you are reading this,Please update!OR at least tell us that this story is story is ,Truly helped pick me up when I was down. Whenever I thought that the stress of life was too much I used to reread your never failed to cheer me your sense of humor and the casual sense this story has.
Ebony-Roza-Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I absolutely love this story. Are you going to continue this story or is it just a one-shot type story?
goofysdisciple chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Quick question: Was this written before Naruto's parents names where revealed? The remaining of the Yondaime struck me as really odd and other than not knowing his real name and coming up with one for this it serves no purpose.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
So precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Love it!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
So, she really was the granddaughter of Sarutobi?! AWESOME! And did Konohamaru, Asuma, and Kurenai know this? They must have! Right? At some point...
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Wonderful story :)
Grace chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Kwaii :D i have read this story over and over i totally love the concept can you write a neji fem naru i'll totally appericate it
Bella216 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Oooh! Sasuke, get it! lol that ending had me chortling like a maniac. Thanks so much for posting this story!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
wow
hot ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
very nice i like how u put in sasuke this gentlenan badass sasuke very impressiv pls more
BritishGreen chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
OMG! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I was reading it till like 1 am. Lol

CrazyGirlLucy xx :3
Mrs. Bunny chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is well written, but the characterization is off. It would be fine if Noriko was an OC, but she's not. I just didn't see almost any of Naruto's personality traits in her.
Sasuke's characterization is also off. He would give up his rivalry with Naruto/Noriko just because he doesn't want to be enemies. That's not how ninja work.
The line, "it's a man thing" is also strange. Noriko spent the majority of her life as a man, wouldn't she automatically understand what the "man thing" is?
All of this would fit together much better if Noriko was an OC.