Reviews for Hatsukoi
very nice i like how u put in sasuke this gentlenan badass sasuke very impressiv pls more
RushiTheOtaku chapter 1 . 3/31
OMG! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I was reading it till like 1 am. Lol

CrazyGirlLucy xx :3
Mrs. Bunny chapter 1 . 3/13
This is well written, but the characterization is off. It would be fine if Noriko was an OC, but she's not. I just didn't see almost any of Naruto's personality traits in her.
Sasuke's characterization is also off. He would give up his rivalry with Naruto/Noriko just because he doesn't want to be enemies. That's not how ninja work.
The line, "it's a man thing" is also strange. Noriko spent the majority of her life as a man, wouldn't she automatically understand what the "man thing" is?
All of this would fit together much better if Noriko was an OC.
kris937 chapter 1 . 1/24
aww that was so cute.
Reinaa-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
just loved the possessive sasuke!
Candy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is pretty disturbing. Sasuke just forced her body to change without her consent while she was still recovering from a mission. He's really creepy and controlling. I could not get past that action because it pretty much shows that he has his own opinion of what Naruto needs and doesn't really care about Naruto's concerns.
DarkPurpleGoth13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Kawai! Get her Sasuke!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Aww, that's cute! :D
Kikise chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
this is soooooo cute... love it
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
The ending was quite a bit of a cliffhanger Other than that, great story!:D
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Sequel pleassse! Loved it, actually could be believable for the cannon.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
All FemNaru: "Sasuke!" *turned and facing Sasuke intensely* "Don't stop being jerk! That Sasuke-" *pointed at THIS Sasuke* "-is toooo charming! Too sparkling! OhMyGod! He's bunshin! I'm sure he's a Bunshin! He's too far charming! And Sasuke is a jerk! A Teme! Not charming! And would never reject spar with me! He's bunshin! Or worse, he's Sasuke from THAT world! (Road to Ninja Naruto movie 7) except the playboy part..." *muttered* "but... This Sasuke is Sasuke in Possessive part...! Damn! Why Uchiha have to be so Possessive?!" *blushed in embarrassment but actually felt warm and happy* "and... OHMYGOD! I lost my beautiful cute adorable whisker! Nooo!" *cried*

All Sasuke who paired with FemNaru: *glared at FemNaru*

Me: *laughed* "the Possessive charming Sasuke is too bright!" Lol "poor Noriko...!" XDD #eh?

NAISU nonetheless!