Reviews for It Was So Obvious
doc boy chapter 1 . 4/9
It was cute and touching I liked it. Especially the ending when they hug and he realizes they're in love. I think it would be nice if you write a sequel to this but not a POV story
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Loved it! It was rather refreshing to read a Bwen fic in Max's point of view...
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOVE IT! i love everything little bit of this story, i love the structure of it, the theme, the pacing, and the creative filler. this sort of mature writing definitely deserves honorable mention. please write more like this.
Pokekid84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nice story!
Exoticanimal10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
For the love of god. Is beautiful. This story, really read my thoughts! my thoughts on each of these episodes. The episode iwhen they were dancing. My God. they danced as closer and closer, the expreciones, their beautiful faces and how they act.
syrenia123destiny chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
omg. I loved it soo much. The greatest benxgwen fic ever!
AtheistMetal chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story perfectly sums up what I think of Bwen.
Victoriancuddler chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Thar was amazing! Just loved it! You write pretty dammn well! I add this one to fav's and I'm gonna check out your other fics rigth away!
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
is, the movie is good - but there are things I can not understand yet, why not write a FIC of the new series?.
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i like these stories. why did you remove one of your old Bwen stories? it referenced Black Cat, if i'm not mistaken. how come you haven't written any more stories for Bwen or Ben 10 in general? do you not like the older versions? or have you not thought of any stories? i hope you return, the way you write is rely enjoyable.

ja ne!
Miroir Twin chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
OMG this is definitely one of my favorite Bwen fics yet.

My heart started beating faster when I read the line: "They had become possessive of each other."
somnia chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
isn't incest beautiful.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very well done and nicely written storry. Quite strong in format
st.anger2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
man this is so beautiful it makes me want to cry becuase it is so good
blue magoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Awesome story everything is just great. Although the description about the wessing was a little exagerated don't ya think? Any way good solid evidence.