Reviews for Forbidden Love
Dick Rash chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
This is good. It's like a classic king Auther setting, but it still has the ninja backgound, unless I read wrong.
Intrigued Dreams chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait for the next updatet. Later!
inevitable chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I hope naruto sees yugao soon. Did the king think he killed naruto? I got confused half-way. I like the pairing. Not many naruto x yugao pairings. Hope you update soon.
spedclass chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Dragonlord-ex chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
hm try to get past the flashbacks as soon as you can plz so WE CAN GET TO THE ASS KICKING,YEAH!i also think that this future fic,black fox?yeah,seems interesting,i will be w8ing 4 it!take care :) :) :)
mysteryman2000 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
good fic, i like this pairing but only few make them
spedclass chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Sachi-shi chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
o.0 very nice XD I love it heh...Naruto is such a dog heh i lv it!

oh and thankies for u comments .
actionliker chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
update soon! i like it when Naruto gets with hot girls/women! and i like it when the girl he likes are a year or two older.
spedclass chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
du-hu-hude! how many series are shmushed into one? theres naruto an bleach, clearly, but im not sure if furuba is meant to be there or if the oc names are coincidental... w/e. update soon and all that.
Adiemus Sotiria chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Quite an intriguing story. Might I suggest UPPING the rating to M? You don't really have to , but the way I see it you'll get way more readers.

Excellant story and I wonder if you might put one of my OC's in this story? Feel free to say no, but if you are interested, read some of my stories to see who he is and what kind of personality he has. I'd prefer you make him a good guy but I once again say that it is your decision alone. Also, the story Lies and Betrayal contains my character however his personality is a bit...flawed.

Stay (sic),

Kanai00
Thanos The Rogue Hero chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
ok cuz nice story cant wait for the next chap why do you write like that why not write it with out the slant eh cuz?