Reviews for The Truth of Pain
BloomingNights chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
wow, that's a turn of events...can't wait for the next chapter!
Autumn Cullen chapter 17 . 6/4/2008
...JoonBug. "Daddy!"? Bella would NEVER say that. OOC.
bloodredeclipse chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
I feel so bad...I mean Edward agrees to give Bella what she wanted but now she doesn't want all of it. I mean that is a horrible burn 'I love you but I only want to spend the rest of life with you, not my existance.' Anywho I am expecting a nice twist to come up. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
nightvision45 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
YAY...an update...uh oh Bella will be okay...at least she is going back with Edward even though she says she won't get changed...hopefully she will change her mind although I understand her not with her having kids'n'all...can't wait for more!
anonanne chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
WOW! I wonder if shes in labor? really good keep it up!
loremipsumdolorsitamet chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Sounds like a great idea Bella, but do you want to be old when Edward is 17?

And two werewolves in a house of vampires?

sounds interesting :)

if Bella doesnt change her mind it would be a nice sequel story to :)

knoukoy
black16lily chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
wow i cant belive bella changed her mind again. she has to choose edward or jacob. i kind of likie it though when she was with Jacob. but i like edward too. but i kind of want her to be changed. other wise it would look and be kind of gross if she is human and like ancient looking while edward looks like hes a teenager. anyways i cant believe bella is giving birth now! it still 7 months early. please update soon!
otaku-freak-16 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
this chapter made no sense. Why dose Bella suddenly go from loving Jake back to loving Edward? Plus, her plan is ridiculous. How is she gonna raise her kids? Iy's not like she can say, "Hey, kids! Look at your dad not growing older, but we are!" or "Hey, you have 2 fathers, but 1 doesn't grow old and 1 does and is normal." I liked the way the story was going before. It seemed like she would end up with Jake. To tell you the truth, I don't really mind if she goes with Edward, but you suddenly changed her views so fast, that it makes it pretty unlikely in this story. If you had led up to it, then yea, i would be like, "finally!", but you didn't. So, the storyline now makes no sense. Well, those are just my views. Sorry, if you felt offended in any way.
plainlyironic chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Aw, too adorable.
Autumn Cullen chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
...this story has changed. Okay. Good writing.
Bobbie3926 chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
It was so cute. I loved it so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
loremipsumdolorsitamet chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
wauw, thanks for this update...

I noticed that Bella never says that she loves Jake. Its only the other way around. I feel like she is only staying with Jake because she can have children. Doesnt she worry about Jake getting an imprint?

update soon, knoukoy
alittlebitwarped chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
ew! wearwolf babies! I really feel bad for Edward, Bella seems like an uber bitch in this chapter. I just don't understand how she could choose the smelly dog over hot, sexy, crooked smiling Edward Cullen.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
Great chapter but NO BELLA!
black16lily chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
ya an update! this chapter was so so so sad and depressing.

i feel so bad for edward. he deserves to be with bella and be happy.

but i also feel so bad for bella she must be so confused. not knowing what she is feeling. if she loves edward or jacob.

i cant believe what she said top edward it made me so mad and sad i almost started crying.

question is this going to be a jacob or an edward fic?

i guess i dont care either way. but i would prefer it to be a bella and edward fic.

but bella is pregnent so i guess there is some good news.

please update soon!