Reviews for The Truth of Pain
etkatz chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
STALKERISH! but its edward, so its okay :) update asap!
nightvision45 chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
please let her stay with Edward now...no baby with Jake at least after her tumble it surely couldn't have survived if there was one...can't wait for more! ;)
bloodredeclipse chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
I don't think that I have ever read a story where someone was so forward and blunt about what's going on. hahaha. It was good but I do wish that Bella would get back with Edward. Please! Update soon
nightvision45 chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
I'm confused...Are Bella and Jake going to be together from now on or is Bella going to eventually go back to Edward?...can't wait for more!
etkatz chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
i want edward!
crimson hearts chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
ok i waited a long time and for it to have just been so bella can hook up with jacob again, i have to say i am disapointed. i want her to go back with edward! hopefully the next few chapters start leading in that direction.
KlutzyBurnette chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
omg!
plainlyironic chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
Cute.

Update soon!
black16lily chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
great chapter. but does bella want jake or edward. i think she should be with edward. and did she like officail break of the engagment with edward. ? because if she didnt then she is technacilly cheating on him.
perpetual.marble chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
again, wow. you have amazing work. this is so depressing, but hey, sometimes depressing is good. i love the way you write. it's strange up until ch. 9 this sounds a lot like my story, but in a different time period and for different reasons. mine is obviously going in a completely different direction, but you should check it out. i love the way you incorporated some of the not-as-well-known characters into it, like esme and jasper. the way you portrayed jasper was fantastic, you got tons of his little complexities down! i can't even begin to say how much i love the way you brought jacob in! i'm not a hater, and i feel so bad for him; thinking that bella really loved and wanted him and then finding out it was just a whim. keep it up!
black16lily chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
this story is so sad but so good. lol. this was a sweet moment between bella dn Jake but who does bella like Edward or Jake? this is all jaspers fault. i feel so bad for bella she needs a hug :(. please update soon.
Autumn Cullen chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
I'm confused! Does she want Jake or Edward?
bloodredeclipse chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
Aww that is so sweet but sweet moments ted to not last very long. I love it and I hope you update soon!
lasting illusion chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
! I think I need to read this story over again! This cant possibly be a Bella and Jake story :( I may start crying...poor Edward all alone...its just not...right :(

I hope the next chapter comes out soon...I need to know how everything turns out.
musicmadness4 chapter 13 . 3/4/2008