Reviews for The Snow Queen
JBubbles chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Sooooooo cute! Zoicite was adorable in this one! Go go, Ami-chan!
Mestra chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
So cute. I love that you worked Ami's rash into the story, and the Hostess Club too! And the transition into the fifth tale is wonderful. I'm sorry this review is so short-I just want to go read the last tale!
Glittersong chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
They're too cute! I absolutely love this set of stories, but this one is my fav. so far.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Awesome story!

I love how far Zoi went to understand and get Ami to go out with him.

I love the "Secret Club"

Great write

It was really cute!

Kudos

Blade
Aquafall chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I hope you don't mind a repeated comment: your fic is so sweet :)
Sylmarien chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
that was the best ending you could ever have come up with! what a great idea! a hosts club, i never ever would have thought of that, kudos to you for coming up with it! do we get to read mamoru's story?
Sylmarien chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
oh that one backfired big time! that was masterfully done, i can totally see Mina doing something like that she is a born schemer. does this have a happy ending?
sylmarien chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
ohh that was wonderful *sigh* why cant boys like this exist in real life? it so not fair. great story, cant wait to see what happens next
jaded image chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Zoi was so incredibly adorable in this! I was thoroughly entertained :D I hope to read more Zoi/Ami goodness from you!
DyanaRoseJill chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I read through the whole series and enjoyed it greatly, but I had to comment on this one for several reasons: It's the last one, and it seemed fitting. Ami and Zoisite are my favorite couple.

I like to read the whole series before commenting

It has the best ending ever. It actually really did make me laugh out loud, and then my brother yelled "What?" from the other room.

So great job!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Ami's so clueless... love how she doesn't even realize HE'S the one she was so anxious about hearing...

Yay for inebriated Ami and Zoicite! There need to be more stories like that!
Vbabe11 chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Are you done with this story? sad day! It says complete! Your writings are always so funny. I also like how you don't have to put the girls in super-extreme emotional swings o catch their characters. Lovely as usual.
a0ria chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
“Mina,” Neph called, “we need your expertise.”

“Oh?” she asked excitedly and plopped into the empty chair beside Kunzite's.

“What can I do for you?”

“Well, since you are the goddess of love,” Neph began, “I was hoping you could help us with a puzzle.”
persian85033 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Nephrite thinking he'd been kidnapped was hilarious. And then it was the girls' turn to get , Mina certainly had fun after she put alcohol in their drinks.
IceColdTouch chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Nice way to end this cute story.I like the way you hinted at another 't wait for up the wonderful work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »