Reviews for Closed Break
Proverbial Pumpkin chapter 15 . 7/26
This is obviously abandoned, which is sad with so few chapters left... but I just want to say I love it. If there's ever a concluding chapter where we see poor Riley recovering (and possibly Ben/Patrick getting their house in ordder), I will be beyond thrilled. Great fic.
ch33tahp4w chapter 1 . 7/25
I'm still here, three years later, and I'm still eagerly waiting for an update. I won't give up hope. Because I have read stories that aren't updated in like six years and then the author just crawls out of the ground and continues it. I just want you to know that you have talent .The humor isn't forced and the characters are just perfect. I can't even write everything I want to compliment you on here. I've read this story about fifty times, loving every second each and every time. Call me crazy to have hope that you'll pick it up and my prayers will be answered, but I just know one day I'll open up my email and there'll be a FanFiction notification that Closed Break has been updated. And tears of joy will probably fall down my face. Seriously, I want to know what happens so bad. What's up with Riley's dad? When's he going to reveal that story to Ben? A what's Ben going say? There's so much fluff and brotherly love that needs to be written and I'll be eagerly awaiting that moment. I hope you're reading the reviews of this story and whatever reason you decided to stop writing changes and your adoring fans will get another chapter soon.
tGoTP chapter 15 . 7/24
This is a really great story, and you are a fabulous author. I have read all your stories, and five years later I'm sill checking back for updates. Hoping against hope that one day I'll come back and it will be finished and my patience and perseverance will have paid off. But it's been a long time, and life is filled with many small and big disappointments. I had always hoped, even if you didn't finish this story, you would write that book, that someone with as much talent as you, could use fanfiction as a jumping off point for a serious career in writing. Instead we got Fifty shades of grey (talk about disappointments). But, oh well. C'est la vie and all that.

Good luck, and I suppose I'll check back next year (Never give up!).

The Ghost of Thanksgivings Past...
Skywise chapter 15 . 7/6
Just checking. Thanksgiving in July...maybe?
I want you to know that I am still eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this story, 5 years later. This is seriously one of my favorite stories and I would very much like to know how it ends please.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I have, and always will love Closed Break. It is such an amazing fanfic, and I just hope that one day, it will be updated. Still holding out for that next chapter. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I keep checking for updates, even now
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So I know it's been like 4 years but...you should totally update this. YOURE SO CLOSE TO THE FINISH LINE. I neeeed the last few chapters.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I think I mentioned before that this story has become a thanksgiving tradition for me. I read it before thanksgiving every year. The holiday is not very consistent in my life, but I can always come back to this story for the comfort and humor and excitement that I've come to love.
riley-poole27 chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
love this story please update soon
Skywise chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Please Please Please Please Please Please Update, pretty please.
Silver Acorn chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
And here I am still checking for updates. I started reading this story when you started writing it, over 6 years ago now. You are the reason why I now only read finished stories. I hope all is well in life, regardless of if this is ever complete.
C'est une Fangirl chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Wait... pnemonia is painful? I guess I wouldn't know since I get it every year... it feels like marshmallows.
Sage chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I know you're probably busy and don't want to continue this amazing story. Maybe you don't even want reviews anymore but please, PLEASE update this story, at least to let those who keep watching it know that you're still alive. It's one of the best "how-they-met" scenarios I've ever read and I really love how you portray the characters. Also, I *must know* if Riley is okay, and how the three resolve their issues. I keep rereading it every once in a while, and it would be really, really nice to at least see a confirmation that you're done with this. Really hope you continue, though...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
I check every month to see if this has been updated.