Reviews for Closed Break
Skywise chapter 15 . 1/1
Checking in :(

Enjoy reading!
Max chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
Hi, I know it's been a really long time since you posted, however this is one of my absolute favourite stories, I check back every couple of months just to see if you have posted! I would still really love to see more of this!
StoryFinder1 chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
This story was so much fun to read! It had the perfect balance of Riley's sarcastic-ness, Ben and Riley's friendship, and a gripping story! I Really, really hope that you will continue writing. I want, no need, to see Patrick and Riley make up, and Abagail's reaction to the whole story. Thank you for a wonderful adventure with the National Treasure crew. I look forward to reading more!
Reidluver chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I've been reading this in one sitting I have to know how it ends! This is such an incredible and beautiful story!
Tandy Sandman chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
Noooo! I mean YES! Most amazing piece with brilliantly witty dialog (I wish I could write like that). The back story for Riley, made my heart clench for the guy. Poor thing... Please continue with the story! I really loved it! Thank you either way for all your hard work! Please update soon.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
Oh, I hope you update this soon! It's amazing! :D
Spice of Life chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
It's been 5 years but I STILL AM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE
Autumnights chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
I first read this story during Thanksgiving, 2008. I can't believe how long it's been. Every year I come back and read it again for Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday now. Thank you for writing this, I'm already looking forward to reading this next year.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
*rereads again* Please, please, please, please update...I...this story... My heart... Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I've checked so many times to see if this has been updated... I discovered this story first in 2011 and as we near Thanksgiving once again I find myself wishing, longing that you would finish it. It remains one of the best and one of my favorite fanfics ever. Please...please, please update. I can't even say how much I would love to see this updated. Please!
jumpthisship chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
hello lol this fic is a bazillion years old and you probably do not read the comments you get on this anymore, but i figured i might as well leave one anyway.

i found this fic back in 2010 and LOVED it. of course. because it's brilliant. (i was in grade 10 then lol, and going through a national treasure phase). i lost it and rediscovered it again maybe a year later. reread it. still loved it. wept over how it was unfinished. lost it again. RE-rediscovered it this past week. reread it again. LOVED IT. i honestly love it so much. i'm such a sucker for brotherly love and that type of thing (and you write it so WELL). and your dialogue is so perfect. and it's just all-around such a great, suspenseful, emotionally painful (in the good way) story. and i'm desperate to know about riley's backstory and everything, but of course i don't expect you to pick it up again five years later haha. anyway i just wanted you to know, if you see this, that i have enjoyed this fic thoroughly over the years, and i wanted to thank you for writing it. it's very inspirational, if you can believe it. makes me want to write all sorts of warm, fluffy, slightly heart-wrenching stories.

anyways that is all lol this is rather embarrassing
Proverbial Pumpkin chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
This is obviously abandoned, which is sad with so few chapters left... but I just want to say I love it. If there's ever a concluding chapter where we see poor Riley recovering (and possibly Ben/Patrick getting their house in ordder), I will be beyond thrilled. Great fic.
Ch33tahP4w chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I'm still here, three years later, and I'm still eagerly waiting for an update. I won't give up hope. Because I have read stories that aren't updated in like six years and then the author just crawls out of the ground and continues it. I just want you to know that you have talent .The humor isn't forced and the characters are just perfect. I can't even write everything I want to compliment you on here. I've read this story about fifty times, loving every second each and every time. Call me crazy to have hope that you'll pick it up and my prayers will be answered, but I just know one day I'll open up my email and there'll be a FanFiction notification that Closed Break has been updated. And tears of joy will probably fall down my face. Seriously, I want to know what happens so bad. What's up with Riley's dad? When's he going to reveal that story to Ben? A what's Ben going say? There's so much fluff and brotherly love that needs to be written and I'll be eagerly awaiting that moment. I hope you're reading the reviews of this story and whatever reason you decided to stop writing changes and your adoring fans will get another chapter soon.
tGoTP chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
This is a really great story, and you are a fabulous author. I have read all your stories, and five years later I'm sill checking back for updates. Hoping against hope that one day I'll come back and it will be finished and my patience and perseverance will have paid off. But it's been a long time, and life is filled with many small and big disappointments. I had always hoped, even if you didn't finish this story, you would write that book, that someone with as much talent as you, could use fanfiction as a jumping off point for a serious career in writing. Instead we got Fifty shades of grey (talk about disappointments). But, oh well. C'est la vie and all that.

Good luck, and I suppose I'll check back next year (Never give up!).

The Ghost of Thanksgivings Past...
Skywise chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Just checking. Thanksgiving in July...maybe?