Reviews for Closed Break
ToastyToaster22 chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
Hey, so I know it's been a million years and you probably aren't going to finish this, but I want you to know it's still my fave NT fic ever. Any chance you could tell me what was going to happen?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2017
How on earth did this story come so close to finishing but not finish. Gah. Anyway, good fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW IF EVERYONE"S GOING TO BE OK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
Please continue! I'm dying to read the ending, and the reconciliation. A wonderful story!
Nyx Chikage chapter 15 . 5/25/2017
THIS STORY IS MIND BLOWING! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I'M DYING TO READ THE REST!
Skywise chapter 15 . 1/1/2017
Checking in :(

Enjoy reading!
Max chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
Hi, I know it's been a really long time since you posted, however this is one of my absolute favourite stories, I check back every couple of months just to see if you have posted! I would still really love to see more of this!
StoryFinder1 chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
This story was so much fun to read! It had the perfect balance of Riley's sarcastic-ness, Ben and Riley's friendship, and a gripping story! I Really, really hope that you will continue writing. I want, no need, to see Patrick and Riley make up, and Abagail's reaction to the whole story. Thank you for a wonderful adventure with the National Treasure crew. I look forward to reading more!
Reidluver chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I've been reading this in one sitting I have to know how it ends! This is such an incredible and beautiful story!
Tandy Sandman chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
Noooo! I mean YES! Most amazing piece with brilliantly witty dialog (I wish I could write like that). The back story for Riley, made my heart clench for the guy. Poor thing... Please continue with the story! I really loved it! Thank you either way for all your hard work! Please update soon.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 15 . 1/22/2016
Oh, I hope you update this soon! It's amazing! :D
Spice of Life chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
It's been 5 years but I STILL AM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE
Autumnights chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
I first read this story during Thanksgiving, 2008. I can't believe how long it's been. Every year I come back and read it again for Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite parts of the holiday now. Thank you for writing this, I'm already looking forward to reading this next year.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
*rereads again* Please, please, please, please update...I...this story... My heart... Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I've checked so many times to see if this has been updated... I discovered this story first in 2011 and as we near Thanksgiving once again I find myself wishing, longing that you would finish it. It remains one of the best and one of my favorite fanfics ever. Please...please, please update. I can't even say how much I would love to see this updated. Please!