Reviews for Victimology
masterofall14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
wow. Just wow. You describe each character brilliantly.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Geez-sus, girl! Another crazy good, very disturbing piece. I could feel my heart breaking and I almost didn't want to keep reading.

"Nick wished he'd thought of leaving first."

I'm so emotional now! Gah!

Thanks for sharing :)
Garrideb chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is such a gorgeous character study. I haven't watched CSI in several years, but every little detail in this was so vivid, it felt like I'd just watched a scene from an episode. I loved how you let us into the situation gradually, letting Nick's perspective drive home every nuance of his 'gift', as Grissom calls it.

I love that you were able to write a deeply tragic story where no one was killed and Nick saved the day. You have amazing talent.
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow. This was perfect. Exactly how I see Nick, in a format that's just- fluid, touching on all the people in his life, all the situations that display just who he is and how he deals with things. Victimology indeed. Great job.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was great!
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
good story
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow. Very good.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow! What a deep and moving story! It was beautifully written and so consice and tight. It made me think that you didn't waste a single word. It read perfectly.
everybetty chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"Grissom sat there frowning like he was trying to remember his name." You nailed my response to this scene perfectly. Why is it that Grissom always seems so angry with Nick? So detatched? Going back thru my memories of seasons past, I don't recall much affection between the two, and certainly nothing like Grissom shows with Warrick or Catherine, or hell, even Greg. Would love to know what the show's writers think of the dynamic between the two. Because only Tarantino has ever shown any bond between the two men.

But Brass...oh, Uncle Jim. His affection for Nick is so clear. And you got that. Just as you got Catherine and Warrick down perfectly. What his relationship with each would really be like.

You are probably one of the best writers out there, and it made me SO happy to see you return to your old stomping grounds. No one gets this character like you do. Please don't stay away so long next time.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Long time haven't seen a character reading like yours. If I was a good writer I couldn't have done better myself. Nick is my fav character so far (not because he's a true handsome guy but because his character is dense, despite the lack of efforts from the writers of the show on explore it and the triangle between him/Sara/Grissom as you mentioned here). Great work! Hope you have more to come!
Dee chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I liked this little tale...it captured the characters - especially Gil and Nick! Well done!