Reviews for Getaway
drewbug chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
this is one of my favorite House stories of all time, one i return to again and again. and i'm sorry for not taking the time to tell you that sooner.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Gee, wonder why House doesn't trust Wilson...did Wilson ever once ask House why he used the thermometer on Tritter? Does Wilson ever ask House anything? No, he assumes the worst of House every time.

This is an interesting tale...you did a good job with it.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
So Wilson is allowed to analyze House and spew his misconceptions to everyone, but House shows interest in Wilson and that is a no-no? Wow.
dragoness simplicity chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Amazing, fantastic. Your medical knowledge is very impressive, and everyone is in character. Thank you for writing this story.

_
Cleavage Queen chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
You did a great job with this. The boys feel mostly in character and it was interesting throughout; just enough back and forth and info about his brother to keep it flowing.

It does feel unfinished though. Why didn't Wilson call? Why is he so "off" in chap 15? Particularly when you set up the joke calls (Hector, salon appointment) as a side joke; I expected something more.

Still, a really good piece.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
"It wouldn't notice."

Lol! Love House's snark. Nice opening chapter!
ImeldaLumos chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
Perfect, very in-character and intersting plot. The side-thing with dicussions about Wilson's brother was a good thing, that kept the interest up. And I like the warm atmosphere through all this, and you captured House/Wilson -frendship brilliant. With their way of talk to each other, and the secret codes of their friendship. I think I'm going to check more stories by you. And, at last: You didn't do it too sentimental. Some people have a bad habite to exaggerate House's pain/Wilson's need to always know his friend's health.
Miyth chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! You got the characters spot on, you really knew what they should say and you portrayed them flawlessly. I loved reading this, thanks for writing it :) !

-Miyth
SnowFox3 chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
Wow. I apologise for being so out of it. I've been busy.

I love the ending. Good job. I loved this entire story.

You'd better keep writing ;)

SnowFox3
banjkazfan chapter 15 . 12/15/2007
Hmm...I liked the story, but I almost felt like it ended too soon...there was more that could've been said, I felt.

But what do I know XD I liked it-nice job!
banjkazfan chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
Aww, this was sweet :)

"If you don’t learn to feed yourself right-handed, you’re going to look like one too."-by the way, THANK YOU for noticing that Wilson's left-handed :)

Onward!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 15 . 12/14/2007
ViolettBlack chapter 15 . 12/14/2007
At first, i want to make an apology for giving you this late review.

Then i would like to thank you for writing this wonderful story!

It was a great pleasure to read it and ive enjoyed it very much.

But im not happy with the fact, that you have finished your story. So please write a sequel!
Sybil Olivier chapter 15 . 12/13/2007
aw! that was great! gotta love the ole friendship. it works perfectly. i loved how you put some of your knowledge of psychosomatic pain and psychosis. and the type of analysis you put into it. i liked it, i liked it a lot. thanks for sharing.

-critical
Gameboy Rocker chapter 15 . 12/13/2007
Very cute ending! I really enjoyed this story :)