Reviews for Seize Me
jazmin chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
wow...such an interesting and thoughtful story...very sweet.
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY!? WHY did you kill Sasuke? T_T
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
NARUTO YOU BAKA! YOU KNOW KAGE BUNSHIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GET A FUCKING DOCTOR! D:
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
...

Kage bunshin, Naruto?

Can stay with Sasuke, Not move Sasuke and still get help...
MadaMag chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
I wonder, is your story based on actual event?

Somehow I have mixed feelings about the end. On one side you didn't need to kill Sasuke... on the other, he at least get to say 'I love you'.

Thanks for making Naruto Hokage in the end :D
hakku23 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'M CRYING LIKE CRAZYYYY
luv animemanga forever chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
It was a very nice and yet sad story at the same time. But I have to say, I love it!
filly8 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hmm.. well i'm gunna start thisoff by saying i made it to chapter 3 don't get me wrong it wasn't bad it was just way to emotional for me because i myself have seizures though not that particular type (i have peti mal or absant seizures) but i have suffered through one of the type you show saskue as having (grand mal seizures) and i must say it was the most terrifying experiance as of yet in my life and you show that fairly well in the 3 chapters i read but my one thing is I don't think it's very realistic for him to have died froma grand mal seizure (i read part of the last chapter..) people very very rarely die from them (though injury is frequent) and when they do it's normally from falling and hitting the head. I don't know i just thought you might like to know that snidbit and i wanted to say that i do like how you wrote a story on epilepsy as it is not a very written about topic and people are frequently scared of it on nervous of people that do have it.

Well thanks even if i didn't read all of it, thanks for getting most (i'm not sure didn't read it all) of your facts correct and rwriting such an original fic. Which does make me wonder, do you have epilepsy (if i may ask) or did you just know about it?

-Filly8
Hitori Outcome chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
T_T this story is extremly sad...Beautiful, Beautiful. wah *cries nd cries* keep up the good work! Wonderfully written! _- tc and good luck! ja-ne .
force majeur chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Ha -wails pitifully-

god, why didn't you write deathfic warning -sobs-

this is not as sad as 48 hours from gundam wing fandom that made me cry hour after read it and put me in sour mode two days later. But damn it! Its still sad -oh,my nose leaks! Tissue!-

eh, is not epylepsi (how to spell it) genetic? What is rotid what? When Sakura checked sasuke's wrist?

parkinson I know is some kind of brain damage. Eh, ah! Dunno!

Yay! I have stopped crying! Guess I have guessed that death -sighs-

you know, how you end this, put aside the death, is the best from all -ah,not all,just naruto fandom- your fics that I have read. It's cool and sad. Again. SAD!

Good.
force majeur chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
God, that was scary. Have you ever seen one like that? I have, but from afar. And, I'll do what Naruto wanted to do -cover eyes and ears- plus wailing for help. I know that I can't be a doctor or paramedic with that faint heart. Haha.
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
*sniff* aww... dammnit I'm almost crying. It's so sad... poor Naruto.

The fic's amazing though! )
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Heyy! i love it!XD
LiveForever chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
He could have made a clone and made it call for Sakura or something. Just saying.
NarutoVixin chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
hmm you really do like to get your facts right i really like that about you