Reviews for Six Feet
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Then Sain relized the foolishness of "dieing", lept right up, and went off to flirt/gut 50 enemies.
Silvergale chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw! That was really a touching story! Sain is one of my favorite characters, and I really think you caught the essence of Kent and Sain's relationship with each other extremely well in this. And about that dream, they DO say it's not supposed to happen, but it's happened to me before. (I drempt I got shot and I actually felt the pain, then woke up to find I was sleeping on my pencil...) Let me know if you come up with any new stories for Fire Emblem! X3
sky's girl forever chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Some how that just seems right when you think about. Both Sain and Kent would tey to lighten the mood. That was vrey beautiful.
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Poor Sain...

A death scene is never easy to read or write, but I think you portrayed Sain and Kent pretty well. Inner dialogue felt pretty realistic and there was a good amount of detail.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You're right, the humor does fit. I can't see anything wrong with it, but I am really sad now... Great job!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
poor sain... he was a lout but i still love him... he was the only really comedic character in the game

once again really nice and im gonna put a personal request in here but it would be nice if u did another hector and lyn even though u support kent and lyn
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
The title really caught my attention. I was thinking "hrmm?" until I saw the phrase in the story, and then I got it. XD

That was so good... very emotional and well-written, I believe. And you're right about the humor - though you'd think humor would be out of place in a deathfic like this, it did work, somehow. Maybe because it was just so Sain. "...gallant Knight of Caelin, vassal and sworn protector of the Lady Lyndis, lover of humanity and all things good and righteous..." Sounded just like him. Good job!

And I loved the touch of the "boon companion." That's a wonderful part of their friendship, I think.

My only complaint is about Kent's last words to Sain. It sounded like he was reciting a eulogy instead of comforting his dying friend. That could've just been Kent being serious, though...

Anyways, nice work. I really liked this one. Good flow and characterization (on Sain's part). :3

I don't have a LiveJournal, by the way... _ See you soon. My mom's hovering over my shoulder waiting for me to finish this review so she can get on. XD Bye!
Sain The Green chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Well done, I'm suprised you chose Sain, granted I'm a Sain fan who eagerly searches for fics on Sain's serious sides.

I thought you captured Sain's well, and you get points because it's Sain.

8/10