Reviews for Bedtime Story
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Beautiful mini story! Your baby MUST be your first one huh? Well seeing how this was written OVER what 10 years ago? You hopefully learned it isn't hard at all to Type and nurse all at once! Ha! I had 4 so yea... I have plenty of experience in the field...
Wfest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Really sweet!
fireywolfchild chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Please update The Prophecy soon! I really enjoy reading the dynamics between the different sides of Inuyasha as well as between Inuyasha and been waiting ages for an update! Please please please!
ishala8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This just make it that much more appealing for us to know the rest of the story. Just how did they come to be like this and exactly how did Toushi come to exist? Is he the first pup conceived from their mating or did something happen to that one? It is all so entralling and frustrating at the same time!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Holy shyte! I love it! It was so ducking cute I teared up! Such a heartwarming moment!

...Ah-h-h-h! I just can't get over how cute it was, OMG!

Awesome. Just awesome. You rock. I read all of your other shorts, too. I liked Myouga's Plan and Follow The Leader a lot. I hope Sesshomaru never finds out Inuyasha is a cutter. That will not be a pretty conversation.

Anyways, I am and always will be eagerly awaiting your next update! I'm re-reading The Prophecy right now for about the billionth time in row. Hee. :D
Stunned chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh my gosh this is so sweet! It's nice to see Sesshomaru act so lovey dovey! Aw! So cute.

Can't wait for more of The Prophecy!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
OMG you moved to canada? wow! would it be considered suspicious or ignorant if i asked you where (wut province)? if so then ignore the question, if not could ya tell me? I live in canada too! anyways good job with the story it was cute! i cant wait till inu-chan tells sesshoumaru about the pups in the prophecy! Great Job!
Morality-Of Sin chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aww, that was such a cute story! I love the way you hit the nail on the head everytime you write about these two-it's really inspiring.

And congrats on your family, and the big move, hun! I wish all of you well!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hi! Although I've just started reading your real long InuSess saga, I didn't resist reading this lovely one shot and spoiling myself about the story. It's so beautiful described, the lovely scenery of the Inu family, and your writing is so very good, congratulation on that! Now I'm even more anxious to continue reading Prophecy. Really loved it!
cloudless-moon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hi,

This was so cute! Though it kinda spoils the surprise of the SessInu babe.. But it's cute enough to make forget that. Hope everything goes well for you on your new home.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Not quite what Sesshoumaru expected to calm his rage down. (_)

Sess: "What happened to the rough sex I had in mind?" ::grumble::

But sometimes, the smallest gestures or the most tenderest of moments is all it takes to wipe everything else from your mind. I really liked this. Very calming effect too. And short-ficcies like this one are always highly appreciated! Especially since it has become slightly more difficult for you to post up new chaters for The Prophecy. Hope to see more Inu-Family moments!
Edeanna27 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Beautiful. Your words just brought it to life.
wolfluv chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I AM ALMOST SURE WHEN YOU WROTE THIS YOU HAD YOUR FAMILY IN MIND AS WELL AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE IT MUST BE! I HAVE READ AN RE-READ THE PROPHCEY SO MANY TIMES AND IT IS STILL MY FAVORITE STORY!

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING WELL ESPECIALLY WITH A BIG MOVE AND A NEW LITTLE ONE TO BOOT! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST LIFE CAN BRING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

WE ALL CAN AND WILL AWAIT A TIME WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE STORY THAT HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN BY YOU!

UNTILL THEN TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS!
Bibi11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Welcome back! Wow, you moved to Canada and with a new baby too. Congratulations all around! I hope things are going well for you and your family.

Just about the time I was thinking that Sesshoumaru needed some time out (lol)in a corner somewhere for his growing temper, he lands in the peaceful oasis of his family. It was a nice contrast to the mounting frustration and anger he was feeling. The calming effect his family has on him came across loud and clear. It was a really nice scene you painted. I feel could feel how cozy it was and how much love was there.

And Sesshoumaru has feelings now! What a difference from 'The Prophecy'. He's matured a lot emotionally since then; he's got to be at least the equivalent of a four year old. lol Really! And he's started to sound like his mate inside his head, what with the grumping and using some of Inuyasha's favorite words and definitely his speech pattern. Yup, you can tell he's happily mated!

Looking forward to your next chapter of 'The Prophecy'.
Sadler chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This was just lovely , I was just re reading The Prophecy' the other night. Both great stories.

Sadler