Reviews for Hung on Powerlines
hauntedhouses chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
I've never cried at a fanfic before. Congratulations because by the end of this I was totally in tears /3 worth every moment I spent reading it.
mxmsupporter chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
I should be writing something more meaningful, longer and sophisticated. Something that could really thank you. But I can't. I lost all the words I had. This was the worst cry I've ever had on a fanfic.
"He wanted that hand—but fuck, he was slipping away—no—
But the hand reached for him."
I lost it then.
It was just... Damn well written. It was an emotional, bittersweet masterpiece. A fiber from my heart shall now belong to you.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
boring...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I love u
Anon chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
Damn this was a nice fic. I haven't read death note in long time, but this was definitely worth the hours I spent reading. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Arysthae chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
This was honestly gorgeous. The relationship between them was so twisted and so very typical of Matt and Mello. The brutal honestly and emotion that was laced through this whole story truly made it a work of art. Well done.

Arysthae
hi chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
thank you, this was beautiful. I've probably read this story around 5 times?! I always come back to it, since its one of those writings you come back to time and time again because its just so beautiful and in character. I can imagine this happening in the canon Death Note. Its just how their relationship would have panned out, desperate yet frightened to do anything about it. Thank you
TGREBIJKSR chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
This.
Was.
Amazing.
Even though it made me cry.
Asdfghjkl';
checkerboardom chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Hands down one of the best stories I ever read on this site. I loved it.
vidronoliquidificador chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
It's certainly one of the most amazing fics I ever read.
Leprechon50 chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
Aw this was fantastic. It made me cry.
dearking chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
whoopsies. Matt*
dearking chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I find my self incapable of crying over Man's death anymore. I've read too many fics in the past three/four days.
BUT THIS.
I JUST.
I DONT.
BAWWWWWW.
ODNIABDKSMN:;%8BJAHXOD

i'm sorry.
laurav chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
this story is so unbelievably beautiful that i can't even read the summary without tearing up. your writing style is so unique and evocative, and i you really owned mello and matt's voices in the dialogue.

i couldn't decide whether the ending broke my heart for good or pieced it back together after everything that happened in the story.
SocklessxinxSeattle chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
I loved this chapter, at the end I started crying, I'm so glad that they're both happy now