Reviews for Harry Potter and it's a Hufflepuff Omniverse
Centaurious chapter 5 . 5/22
"This couldn't possibly be good. Where was everyone? The silence in the castle was so utterly complete that all he could hear was his own breathing and the beating of his own heart.

What kind of story was he in now?"

The Saddest kind of all... the Abandoned kind.
Epic Tea Sipper chapter 5 . 4/9
Mrs Johnson: I love it!
mantimeforgot chapter 5 . 4/8
I think this story only needs one more chapter to hit its finale. Maybe we can get that?
a2i9 chapter 5 . 1/14
Really amusing, amazing little fic... Well, it could use a couple more chapters, or more accurately, a couple more hundred. Really hoping for more, keep it up
avalox chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
best prologue ever 10000000/10 points XD
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
i applaud you good sir! This is probably the best prologue i've ever read
they chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I hate the Whiney almost adequate Potter too.
lw117149 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Hmm one where sev is his dad lol
Cayar chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Nope nope nope, I'm out. While others may enjoy this style of crazy, I'm going to go play with Luna and her brand of wacky instead. (Giggity.)
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Wouldn't it be easier to blush if a person and/or Dark Lord was extraordinarily pale?
I was expecting him to say The Reality Ripper Turbonator ( a la Phineas and Ferb)!
AvidResder chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Never saw this one before, but it certainly is another winner. Very entertaining and definitely NOT a DUMB idea. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Damn, I kinda hoped that the worlds of the dimensional traveler affected that world's Harry, but I guess everybody got Obliviated. Poor Harry, he is going to end up with Ginny despite his counterpart's best efforts.
PheonixBJB chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
This is amazing, stupid, and hilarious all at the same time, I hope it's not abandoned
LWJ2 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Never cross Hufflepuff; they're the ones that make things work, and they have long memories. Very long. :) Neat story(ies?), thanks.
Ratus chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
One day I hope there is more. I do think he should visit the land of Mr. Black, then maybe head off to the land of the Freak Parade.