Reviews for Harry Potter and it's a Hufflepuff Omniverse
Firehawk242 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Ow. My head. So much meta.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
...what.
Ratus chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
He should go to the world of Mr. Black, then off to one of the Prank Lord Potter worlds. I do hope you figure out another chapter soon. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
well based on how you set this up, I would say there was a muggle wizard war and the muggles won...
Kalladin1989 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Very good story so far. Very funny. Hope that you will write more for this one.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
This is hysterical! Have the lil perv visit one of the Harem universes, where he's the older Potter. That should shake things up. LOL
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
How deliciously meta! I love it :)
CMVreud chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I know I am late, but this fucked up piece of loveable crack is so epic on epic proportions that not even a two year cliffy can change much of it.

And heed Herminoes Warning: Terrible things happen to wizards meddling with time, Harry.
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Hufflepuffs in control of the universe is fun. I wish there was more of this silliness.

Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
This is hilariously funny xD
Please please please update soon :P
CAG7 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Robotech/harry potter crossover. That should scary even the Hufflepuff Collective. Or Star Trek/Harry Potter crossover let the Borg Collective have them.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Nice.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
oh my gosh i love this story. its hilarious and has so many gut busting scenes. i look forward to this next. this won't follow with what you described for the next chapter but what if harry went into the nonjon universe where harry and sirius fell through the veil and they both became lord black with the soverign saber. that is a funny fic and would make an awesome aspect to add to this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
You should go through fafics and just pick ones you've read and jump in. Fun? Yes random? Sort of. Great for laughs? Probably. Go for it. And watch out for the hufflepuffs!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
A world they are advanced into the modern or future era.