Reviews for In Which The Allspark Is Absorbed
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Uhhhh... *Slack Jaw*

It was funny. I did like it. I like the explosive one the most out of all of them. Wheeljack saying it isn't going to blow sounds like it Megatron willing to be an Autobot. I shudder at that thought.
Well good story!
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Haha! Epps gets the short end of the stick
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
More please!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
It's funny, it's silly, and somehow it kinda makes sense. The humans ended up with traits from the destroyed AllSpark-and yet it didn't really change them that much, in the end.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
PFFFFF. Poor kitty has a Boo Boo. cracks up So great. wipes tears from eyes I love how you went with something a bit more nonconventional. Not to mention absolutely hysterical. sniggers Banjaxed. PRICELESS.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
A mother-hen Sam amuses me far more than it should, especially the bit with Ravage. The other aspects of the All Spark is very amusing too. It must've been bored to do all that stuff!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is a different version ive not seen before. Loved how u addresed each one in turn with a little backstory instead of just being vague and really alot of it is very funny. Sam calling Ravage a kitty, if it wasnt for the sheer danger of that would be cute and with soundwaves reaction of course. Will's explosion part and Epps causing Prowl confusion. These personalities and the drama that conatins were also done well, Bumblebee's point of view serving well. Completely understand Epps frustration, happens all the time for me. Mikaela acting odd during a prank and Will questioning his love for destruction are also good though i think personality wise Sam got the shortend of the stick and is the best seen for effects...can just see him standing on the sidelines of a fight panicking beween going to the cons, going to the bots and yet wanting to get the hell away from both. Oh and the toaster asking for orders..:P I suppose they absorbed more of the allspark which is why they got more from it than others huh?

Still i am glad you ended it on a light 'no change' note. Oh yes and of course, the autobots reaction to every little thing was great too.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aww - this was really sweet:) at first I couldn't stop laughing - and then I just felt my 'Its Kawai!' part rapidly take control(:P) its an amazing piece of work that I hope you are proud of (you should be, if not). Have fun writing - and may your muses be with you:)
DammitJim chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
aw, so sweet, especially the ravage part, lol!
mae.zombie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Perfect combo of hilarious and cute.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
“Aw, come on man. Everyone else gets really cool powers and I get this?”

*rotfl* *rotfl* I was eating a cookie when I read that and all I could do was not choke when I read that, I was laughing so hard!

I love all their new abilities and quirks, so funny! Epps' are the most awesome, though.
Twelvemillion chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
"Pet me or DIE!" made me laugh.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love this fic and the All Sparks's sense of humour.

Adding this to faves!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
"Pet me or ill snap your neck!"

Theres something horribly amusing in the fact that ive found a kindred spirit in Ravage and the fact that ive said that...multiple times...also, i -realy- wanna know what happens when the cons realize that, the humans-with the exception of Epps-basically could make thier forces undefeatable if used correctly. Makaela makes foot soldiers, messangers and suicide bombers, Sam heals wounds and if brought to him quickly enough-can bring back the dead, and Will can make weapons and other fun things. Oo

We've already seen Sam run up to decepticons willingly so hed probably be the first to capture which would lead to a rescue attempt. Makaela's 'suicidal humor' would probably get her caught next and all the cons would have to do is kidnappe Will. Hold Sam as hostage to make the others work for them, Sams 'instincts' will insure his own cooperation.

My god. I descovered a possible plot.

Pity i cant write.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! Loved the fic! (I even added it to my favs!)

-Karasu 3