Reviews for My Own New Moon
babesbraves chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
please finish this story its fantastic you have made a nearly 50yr old very happy i laugh and cry at your stories my grown up children think i am mad but you are so talented you make a book come to life its like i am living in the moment rather then just reading it! thankyou
WishUponAfallenstar chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
please tell me if your continueing this wonderful story? its fantastic!
jacksperluvr chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
i know its been awhile since you updated this story but i love it and hope you finish it
BibliophileBoleyn chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
I know it has been a long time since you updated this story, but I just found it and it is great. I hope you decide to continue it and I can't wait to see Charlie and Renee's reactions and the wedding.
Rainie16 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
.Gosh. This is so frikn AWESOME...I LOVE IT...Update SOMEWHERE IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE PLEASE
7hazeleye chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
i think you are a really good writer and you have done a great job writing this story so far. i can't wait till the wedding happens. i wonder how descriptive it will be and how much alice can do in 1 day? i cant wait till you finish this story! are you going to write eclipse. it doesnt have to start from the ending of your new moon. i think you should just write it the way you feel like writing it if you are even going to write it. i hope you update new moon soon because i can't stand having to wait! can you also put the song you were listening to while writing the chapter because i would like to know. i can't wait for your update! you are a great writer.
Sap96 chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
You updated this in march '08. Is it discontinued?
EmmettismyHUGEteddyBEAR chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
I LOVE this story! I know you probaly won't update it again, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Tomnomlinson chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Awesome story luv!

Update asap

adding this story to Favourites :)
Midnight's Queen chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
-sobs quietly- Ok, that was awesome. But all I keep thinking is "Damn! my 'original' idea wasn't original after all!" But I must say that you did it way better than I could have. Back to the drawing board, time to delete the story in progress, and start anew. Happy Writings!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
you never wrote the chapter! please finish this story!
beautifulEdward chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
This was awesome! You are very talented. Can't wait for more
ReneeSue chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
oh this is good update!
Vive memor leti chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
Thanks for the reply:) I just finished this story...i got to chapter ten and was so sad there was not another chapter yet...but I understand life happens :) I'm always for drama and action so I liked you didn't keep everything "happy". Not sure what I'd do without these stories...there holding me over for book 4 rather nicely :) Thanks for the effort and truly hope to read more of your wonderful writing!

thnx again!

ps. I thought all the chapters were great even the ones you said you rushed though :) !
peeta's pearl chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Ah I love everthing but it's been over two months sense you posted anything for this fanfiction. I was just hoping that we could get another chapter out soon! I love the story PLEASE update!