Reviews for Ghosting the Subject
Emma McCann chapter 1 . 3/10
it was really good but it could have been a little longer because people might want to know what happened next like did they have sex and make love .I know simon and jeanette are a little to shy for sex but you could have made a little twist to the story .but that is just my point of view .All in all it was brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
what it cant end like that please please please please write more i just absoulutly need to know what happens after that wow that just made me sound like a bigger nerd well its true i need to know what happens next
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was really good. :) I enjoyed this very much! I think it makes plenty of sense, and is very cute!
DarkRoseRay chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I also love you writting style, so fluid and full of vocabulary. Please write more stories on aact. It would make my heart burst with happiness!
Phantanos chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
While sifting through numerous titles; I came across this gem of your's! While the Story: Worth was deeply sad, yet beautiful. This tale of your's is heartwarming. The book that was loaned to Simon; slowly unveiled his inner feelings for Jeanette. It in turn gave Alvin some insight,with his feelings toward Brittany!Both brothers come of age. Your crafty writing skills do you credit. I am glad to discover your other story!
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Cute. Very in character! Very good job!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was wonderful...very well written, and heart-warming. I'm partial to Lisa See and this was just so sweet. I absolutely adore your writing style as well.

Esperata chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This inspired me to get Peony in Love from the library and it's well worth reading. As is this! I love the little interlude with Alvin (same problem, different solutions). You did a great job working the book into the story too. I wish I could read as fast as Simon!
PineConeFace-and-DeadBoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
love the story,

you should make a sequill to it.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i think it was adorable... but i am sad to agree that Jeanette is very shy... this was a roundabout way to admit her feelings for Simon... very cute! Please try to continue it i would like to know what happens next.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Well, after watching movie in theaters over the holidays, I decided to venture into the AATC fandom once again to check out some new work and read some old fics that I still remembered. I'm glad I stumbled across this one, I absolutely loved it! Excellent depth and detail, your writing style is amazing! I really loved the fluff bit at the end too and the last quote. Please write more Simon and Jeanette fics soon!

~December'sRose
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Omg...So adorable. And just..amazing.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aw

that was WAY cute

I need to read that book now.

but still...great characterization. Way cute : )
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow. Good characterization, nice flow, all in all a very good read. :)
B-MillerX chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This has to be the most remarkable story I ever read in my life. The detail was incredible and made me believe I was there and that everything was happening as was being told in the story. Simply amazing. Thank you so much for this.