Reviews for Forks Fiends
MartiniBabe chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
love love love love love love it!
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
do emmett next
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Those poor baboons. when will they learn that Bella belongs to Edward?

Very funny, i liked it bunches.
Lovely Musical chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Do Jessica next, pretty please?
purplehanded chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Yiy! Finally I find someone who think that Jake's cool besides me. My friend sorta think I'm weird/insane/crazy/bizarre/odd for thinking that... but let them!
emz-08 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
haha

u deserved it :p
VampireCello chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is so awesomefulliciosly funny. I agree that Jacob is cool, when he's not being a jerk. I really just want him to imprint and stop trying to ruin the most amazing couple in history. My jacob rantings aside, great job.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
YAY! I seriously like this story. I want to hear more about that Hickory Kid - could you put in a small spoof chapter for him? Or you could just pop it in alongside another (Jessica's). Seriously, you need him all the way through. You could also do a small chapter at the very end, just to wrap things up, from Bella's point of veiw. It would be jolly good/smashing/spiffing (haha! My little Victorian-England talk!) to see the whole day from her point of veiw, and also to put some perspective on the story, about how all these people appear on the outside - and not just to eachother.

And you could always sneak in a little scene at the end when Eward confesses his diar love fo ME, lemon-of-the-tent! *evil cackle*

Anyway, these are just my suggestions!

Keep going!

lemon-of-the-tent
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
that was so funny! Yeah, everyone hates Newton... includign me. You HAVE to make one of these for Jessica - it would be hilarious! But, just so you know, Jacob should have one made about him. Though, realy, I dont think it would fit the Breif. This is meant to be about the characters nobody likes... and i HATE Jacob Black with furious passion.

I'm sorry if you are a Jacob-lover (*cough* dog-lover! *cough*), but me, my amazing best friend and the BEST English teacher (langauge arts/literature/creative writing teacher or whtaever you call it - just in case you're American, because I'm British and therefore do not use such expressions) in the entire universe all agree that he is an evil, manipulative hound, who is not fit to wipe the mud from Bella Swan's boots!

Well, this has been long, but I hope you do write one about Jessica - she annoys the *everthing* out of me (i try to resist saying stuff like cr*p online - I keep getting in trouble for it :O) so... yeah. Brilliant fic, anyway. Post more soon!

Now, I am going to read chapter two. I'll reveiw, but probably not anything of this generous length.

Toodles!

lemon-of-the-tent

PS

I loved the scripted bit at the end... (I' supporting the fight, just so you know - what was the outcome?)
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Oh, do one on Lauren!
Shakespeare Freakazoid chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
LOL! This is hilarious! I don't care who you do next, just don't do Jake. Or Angela, I love them both!
darklove4ever chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
You and Kate are so vair hilarious! I hate Eric, Tyler, Mike, Jess, and the whole merry bunch. I hope you do Eric next!
Oregano Oreos chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Poor Tyler.
Oregano Oreos chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Poor Mike.
clarkekru chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I LOVE this story! How you're making all of the Forks High School kids we don't like be tortured.