Reviews for Neighbors To Watch Out For
Gosalyn2007 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Someone must have framed Gosalyn! But who did it? Please continue writing!
Gosalyn2007 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
What? Gosalyn, a murderer? NO WAY! She would never, EVER kill anyone! She's a good person, even though she causes trouble.
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Bummer, I can't believe poor Darkwing Duck gets thrown into jail for obstructing justice...
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
HELLO THERE, I JUST FINNISH READING THE FIRST CHAPTERS OF THIS GREAT STORY, WHAT A NAIL BITER, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. YOU HAVE EXPERTLY CAUGHT ALL THE NUANCES OF THE CHARACTERS, KEEP IT COMING!
Allisonwarner chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Excellent job! This reads like a more mature episode of the series. You've done a fine job of keeping everyone in character and placing them in believable situations. Definately one of the better stories I've read in this section.

I can't wait until the next chapter.
LuckyDuck29 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
I like your lip biting gesture for Annie; I hadn't thought of it, but that is something she would do if she's uncertain or nervous.

onething that still puzzles me; does the Shush id list him as also being Drake Mallard? Because they wanted Drake's id. Would they normally accept Darkwing's id with no proof that he's Drake, or did they clear it with J Gander first? Shush would have to know who he is by now, right? As for Launchpad, wouldn't they have done a background check on him when he started working with Darkwing? I doubt Shush would let someone participate who hadn't been cleared first, right?

I liked all your details; I could actually picture myself as Launchpad having that light in his face. Ouch! I would imagine that would have hurt his eyes.

Sorry it took so long to review this chapter; I've been really busy.
Commander chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Gosalyn's situation certainly sounds suspicious to me! (Wow, a lot of "s" sounds in that sentence.) ;p Also, great job on the police scene-I could really tell that you'd done your research. It worked out great! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
piroo chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
I can just agree with the previous speakers: Another great chapter again! It was truly worth waiting for it! I can wait to find out what happens next :)
FixitDWF chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
OMG...GREAT CHAPTER DUCKY!

It was indeed worth the wait!

Keep it up Ducky! :D
LadyE61 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Excellent work, Lord Negs! You did very thorough research on the scene with the policemen as well-I loved that explanation at the end. _ Looking forward to Chapter 4!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Great chapter Darkwing just gave the cops the 'secret' location of his headquarters... then again, at this moment, he cares about nothing but Gosalyn.

Good dialogues and description. DW's scene with Griz was quite cool as well.

Keep the good writing.
piroo chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Wonderful story so far, I'm really impressed! And the joke with the page 6 girls was just hilarious, I really had to laugh xDD

I'm also curious what will happen with Gosalyn... I hope you submit a new chapter soon! :)
Heide DeVries chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Wow! Lovely second chapter! I also like the name Martin Merganser, very awesome. Not to mention Harry's Happy House of Diamonds, very disney name for it! But oh my goodness, what's going to happen to poor poor Gos! I'm so worried about her! I can't wait to read more from you!

Btw, I love the Saint Canardian's title for the psychiarist building catching fire. That's so humourous! It almost made me fall off my chair! Great chapter!
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Awesome! I loved this chapter! I could almost imagine this as an episode. I certainly loved seeing Darkwing being over protective of Gos and her complaining about it! Gos has such a loving, slightly over-worried, parent in Drake Mallard! He's a great father and you really did bring it out in this chapter.

Can't wait to read more!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Yikes! Looks like quite a lot of trouble for Darkwing! Gosalyn arrested for murder - everything from the vault dissappeared and Agent Grizzlikoff right behind DW and Launchpad!

Great job on keeping them in character!

I like the headlines in the paper "Drug Dealing Granny Gets 20 years," "Cop Bopped in Head with Beer Can," "Roasted Nuts" XD Funny.

I also like Darkwing's "I am the legislator that doubles your property taxes!"

Cool story so far! -