Reviews for Rain on Friendship
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hinata Story!3!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta...
Fher34 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
That was...INTENSE ?! LOL
XD I wish this was done but I'm happy thus far :)
Will we see naruino? I was wondering about naruto as I read xD but hm. He wont interfere will he? ? O.e
Fher34 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Indeed. You really torture sasuke ...and everybody else xD
I love this story thus far :D I wish it were finished :(.
Fher34 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Gah! This is too. Dang. Cute. Too cute! going to be the death of me one day!
Fher34 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
O.O
wow.
The scene was...wow. I'm speechless. That was too intimate :o
XDD I don't know what to say lol
Fher34 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
:') that was so sweet! Gah! U r killing me! This is so awesome :D
Fher34 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
What are you talking about?! I loved the gum scene! That's not something I see /read everyday! :D I love this yay!
Sisters-InoHina chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Hey! I just stumbled upon this story and it seems amazingly well written. I simply adore the plot. So, I was wondering if you'd finish it? I noticed on your profile that you are still writing. Care to finish this incrediable story for us fans still out here?
F&A,
Sisters-InoHina
Darkangl28 chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Okay so this is an interesting fic. I've read from beginning to now in just about one sitting and I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what's going on. Will you continue? I hope so because I like where you're going. Adding this one to my alerts!
kandita chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I do like the tone tempo of this fanfic...that bitch Sakura(I hate that girl) just kill her off already...I do hope that u update eventually
astraea.12 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
Oh my. I ran out of chapters to read. I sure hope you will continue this. The preview is such a big tease. :))
invalid1 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
I read this story and I fell in love.

Then I saw this: Updated: 09-24-08

WHAT?

Remember to update this, dont forget about this great story!
NaruHina4Life848 chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
Gomen, ano . . . Demo, did you forget this story?

I really like it and hope you come back to it. Its very good and refreshing to read!

Arigatou!
Akinachan97 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE UR STORRY SO MUCHHH! ITSS SOOOO AWSOME! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING I OVE THIS STORY! i was looking everywhere for this story and i've finally found it! I LOVE IT!
obsessiveicequeen chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
i really love how u incorporate friendship. As nice as love is, we can't forget wat it means to be friend, cheesy as that sounds. it's nice that the relationship here is gradual, but meaningful.