Reviews for The Abandoned
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
Awesome! I love it! I really like Jason and Lydia! Cute future couple! *cute puppy dog eyes* They seem to be the most reasonable and sane. I would really like to know more about Jason. Great story!
gibblesgal chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
It seems that some of the crew are feeling the strain a lot more than the others are. Or is there something on the planet that is affecting them? It would be nice if someone stayed sane.
gibblesgal chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Honestly, I hadn't read ahead. Nice "put on notice" speech.
gibblesgal chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Somebody has some explaining to do. For some unknown reason, I don't think shooting your own people is acceptable. This should be interesting.
gibblesgal chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Things are getting just a little bit dicey. Moving along.
Padme4000 chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
that was a great chapter
Padme4000 chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
it was a really great chapter
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Aw, poor Lydia! It's like herding cats. Smart, childish, paranoid-delusional, cats. With guns.
nwfairy chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
I was wondering when this was going to get updated
Cody Smith chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Hey, great story, can't wait to see what happened to the city, keep up the good work.
Padme4000 chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
okay i just read it on techiedom and then remembered it being on here so i thought i would leave a review.

It is fantastic.
Darkwing333 chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
OMG! This story is so good. You had me laughing so much. Every time you write a story, you get better and better at writting! Plus you must have one hell of an imagination! I can't wait for more!
gibblesgal chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
That's it. Call the unknown, but bearlike type of creature names to get its attention. Ugly-the-Pooh! ROTFL She may have solved one problem, but created another that nearly cost her life. At least Liana was quick thinking enough to provide the proper assistance, which I 'think' might help them both in the long run. Drama and action, all rolled into one.

Is it possible that the planet is having an impact on their thinking?
gibblesgal chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I sure hope they don't have to vote on how to proceed in an emergency. Doubt makes for dead people.

Honestly, I hadn't read ahead when I spoke about pairing off to repopulate the Earth DNA, as you put it. LOL

I look forward to wherever you plan to take this story.
gibblesgal chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
What is this, "The Dating Game" of the Pegasus Galaxy? Survival first, romance and what follows thereafter.

I think I like the attitude of Harris. Don't let anything bother you until you don't have a choice.