Reviews for Legends
guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Hi i just wondered weather your going to carry on with this, as i loved reading it, please do some more chapters,
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
This is a wonderful story.
Any chance that you may be able to finish it?

I want Father to stop being so petty and jealous - he is acting like a spoiled child.

And Vincent still has to meet Aelann in his new form!
Angelica chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
This has been wonderful so far but it is unfinished...you should really consider writing more!
spacekitten2700 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
is there more if so please more
RedNightBird chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I read 8 of the 10 chapters on my Blackberry (which would not let me review each chapter) I had to get to a computer to get this review on...

What Muse could you tickle to continue this series?

The reality of their voices persuaded me to read on and on.

I understand Real Lives vs the desire to write... and hope you will go on.

Rusty
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
ripsnorting out of the gate with a real mystery...and in such great voice of the characters I cannot stop reading...but I owe you the compliments.

This site is famous for flaming...forget them and write on!
alonie21 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
is there anymore?

I totally loved this, it is an amazing way to take the story!
Dherea chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
I really enjoyed your take on BATB. However, it seems unfinished. Please continue the story...
RubyDracoGirl chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Awesomest batb story EVER!
Thornwitch chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Ha! Awesome. The rather more old school version of fixing the Beast's curse. At least she didn't have to bear him a son to do the trick.

Rather more cerebral than most BATB fics, too. Some of those autors Really need to read "Women Who Run With the Wolves" or the "Uses of Enchantment". Ever consider writing an extra scene where Vincent's two fathers meet?
Rae Sweene chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I loved that Vincent was able to meet his biological father. I would have like to read more with their interaction. I liked to see Catherine and Vincent in a different light.

Is there more?
Jazminblu chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Wonderful story, I hope there is more!
VC87 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Just one detail you may want to look into: Vincent wasn't found in 1963. According to the series timeline, he was found Jan 12 of 1955. (See "God bless the child" and "Dead of winter"). Good starting chapter!
Zuzanny chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far.

Will Vincent meet his dad again now that the curse is broken?
Splishboom chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
Good story. I loved the explanations for Vincent's circumstances.

Everything felt just perfect. It made sense.