Reviews for Roundabout
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
XD!Roundabout indeed!The unicorn,god,the unicorn is too good!And the ball pens!XD!The ranting about McGonagall and Dumbles too!Hilarious fic!
Srian chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow...I love that he tries to bribe him with his OWN chocolate and NOT stealing his books or messing up his potion. Such a sweet relationship... XD But yeah. I can totally see this happening.

Great story!
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"Metaphorical unicorn." XD

Haha - oh, awesome. Sirius crushing on McGoogly. How I've missed that from reading Shoebox. xP

Wow, really? Bribing with something that's technically already Remus'? That's just low...

...so...what happens with the unicorn?

Haha.

And that was nice - there really aren't many stories where, once they admit their fancy, they actually don't have a makeout session. It was a nice, refreshing take on things.

This was definitely an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
ahahahaha chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Uhmm...unicorn matchmaker?
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
freakin' hilarious
adavisa chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
So cute! Very sweet too. I actually giggled reading this.
Rosiee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aww really sweet and hilarious!

x
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
it was so... bloody brilliant at the same time.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That made me chuckle. I liked the writing style!
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Sweet. I like that there wasn't any smut, I really dislike smuttyness. Fab story, definately going on my favourites.
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
A very sweet story. I like that you have Sirius trying to bribe Remus with his own chocolate. That is just so Sirius. The unicorn eating the pens was a cute touch too.
Tamnation chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow... just Wow. This was hilarious. Brilliant brilliant brilliant work.
zunmo chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aww, sweetness and metaphorical unicorns and late nights and... just lovely. keep at it.
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 11/26/2007