Reviews for You Can't Have What You Wish For
JustDrinkTea chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
wow... you published this a long time ago. Bet you're surprised to get a review on it, huh?

Anywho! I'm reviewing! ...Obviously. Silly Omi-chan. But, I just wanted to say I loved it! All of it! (espicially the elevator...) You portrayed a lot of different angles of Fai's personality that we don't usually see (or never see i some cases). And, I don't usually like the KuroFai pairing (don't get me wrong, Shounen-ai's awesome, and I love reading KuroFai fanfics, but I just don't see it working in the actual Tsubasa Series. Call me crazy, I know), but you really hit the nail on the head!

I just have one point of constructive crit. for you... And that is you tend to rush quite a bit. I do it all the time too, but sometimes in this fic, I felt like there was more to be said. Of course, sometimes, like the ending of the last chapter, simple is best. D

I hope to read many more awesome fanfics from you!

~Omi-chan
BeccaBear93 chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Ooh, this was really good! Please make a sequel! I really wanna see what happens next, and if Kuro-tan's dream in the first chapter actually comes true or not!

Loved it!

~Becca
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
I LUFF THIS!
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
(sobs) its over pleas pleas pleas make a sequal this is the best ch. ever
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
OMG SUCH COOLO CHAPTER CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT NEXT. note to self: must keep reading!
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
i loved this ch. but im almost done NOS
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
OMG KAMUI! this ch was cool sorry I dident get to review latley i had no time this is as good as clamp
kuroxfaixlover chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
LOVE IT MORE MROE MORE MROE X3 THEY FINALLY KISS THEY FINALLY KISS YA THEY KISS THEY KISS I LOVE THEM KUROFAI X3
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
this is a sad ch.! I cant beleive fay cried. yet I am also am wondering whates happening to syaoran and tomoyo. I guess I have to read the next ch.
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
this is such a short ch. but good.
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
that was a cool ch . I want to know what the legend is. I have to say your the best writer I've seen yet. btw the ending note was funny
Manga-lover-1-2-3-4-5 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
this is an alsom story.
Liila chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
heey!

so, umm.

where's the sequel?

i really liked it,

the story is very sweet but.. terribly short!

i loved how Kurogane was all understanding :)

anyway! D good work!

i'll be waiting for more!
aniuwolfe chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
Zomagah you should totally make a sequel. I loved it. :3

Just stumbled onto your fic and I would love it if you made a sequel. please? :D

Oh, and I love the way you wrote Fai. Very good characterization. *applauds* :3

~Aniu
mendystar1 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
It's such a great story!