Reviews for I Hate You, I Love You
Karma's Slave chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
that was awesome
The Falling Moon chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Beautiul. Beautiful. Beautiful.

The last chapter was just that. It was unbelievable and wonderful. Amazing story.
The Falling Moon chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
this is a great ff, your a wonderful writter and you desrcibe their feeling for each other very well. I also love the way there thoughts are intertwined (no clue how to spell that). So far i Really like it
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Hey, I know I just reviewed, but I wanted to add to my fave stories list and I can't find a way to do that without reviewing again... So - hello again! I still love it!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I love it, I love it, I love it! I feel I should say I hate something, so that I can echo your story structure, but the only things I hate are 1) that it's over, and 2) that it wasn't ME that wrote this! Really, it's beautiful. You've captured them both well, and this is exactly how I see their relationship would be.

I do think you might have inflated her age by a month or so - I think she turns 16 in September, after they get back to school. But let's just say they're rounding up by a few weeks! (My birthday is in May, and I usually start rounding up by around January...)

Thanks for this story. Very very enjoyable.

this-love-is-sirius chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
I really loved this story. It was well written, and perfectly characterized. It was a fantastic story.
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
nice. I really like the way it was written.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
sweet. kudos!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
interesting to see sirius's point of view
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
very nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
sirius does seem like the kind of man that could talk his way out of almost anything to the people around him!
Walpurgis.Boleyn chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Hey, I loved it! Its the best short fic in progress I have ever read. Can I translate it into Spanish? Its very well written, it shows perfectly the emotions of Sirius and describes Hermione as the same time.

ps_ My mail is: emeraude.