Reviews for The Best Parts of Perfect
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Really, really, sweet! I enjoyed reading this very much.
Kristell Hale chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
aawwwwwwwwwww that was the cutest thing ive read in a llloooooonnngggggg while! :) congrats!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hee hee- great story! I like naughty Edward.
markedtwipotter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was AWESOMELY AMAZING!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I love the quoting of Romeo and Juliet; I've never appreciated the play, but taking sections and applying them in this way is magical. It makes the lines really come to life and brings to mind Bella's appreciation of Edward reciting Romeo's lines during the film.

It's lovely to enjoy some happy times (I'm reading this in the midst of Moonless night, so need some light relief).

Thanks for writing this; it's great, Debra.
sun chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is lovely and sweet. In a sea of angsty E & B fics, this is a warm, light spot full of happiness. Thanks for sharing.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aww adorable
wynniE chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wonderful. this was definitely one of my favorites!
jueguini chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
omg this was so romantic! so touching aw! wonderful one-shot
MrsFreiden8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that was a GREAT continuation to the 'top 10 best nights' list.

what I realized while reading this was, you have an amazing ability to write one shots. So many end abruptly, or can't build the emotion needed in a short amount of time to draw the reader in. you can. it's amazing!
1girl2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I just happened upon this again, and wanted to tell you how beautifully written it is, and how well you have captured Edward and Bella. Thank you...
notpmarfiad chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. I love how you wrote Edward and their relationship. I am offically a puddle of mush after reading this along with a few of your one shots. I'm now going to start your longer story. I just wanted to tell you that yor writing is good if not great and makes me all happy to read it. So keep it up and you should market your Edwards for the public!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
How sweet and romantic. You definitely give us the feeling of what it's like to be them, and in their company. The recitation is classic, and definitely shows how in sync they are. I love how both their good and bad nights are mentioned!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I mentioned it in another review - I'm an exceedingly moody person. After reading your other story, I found myself a little down (it's freakin' sad after all). So, I decided to check out your other stories, and when I read the word fluffy, I clicked on it immediately.

Yay, feeling somewhat better now. This was undeniably sweet, the right amount of fluff for such a hopelessly romantic couple as our Edward and Bella.

All the Shakespeare - is it sad to admit I knew quite a few of those lines by heart? I mouthed the words as I read, the stupidest grin plastered on my face (I cannot believe I'm admitting this, lol). You put such mushy goodness in, particularly when you had them recite the lines to each other, which is always nice.

Naturally, it wouldn't be a true Bella/Edward moment if we didn't have them dredge up something bad, right? I think you did it properly; enough to bring down the moment for a second, for them to be honest, but not enough to ruin the mood.

I've got a question though - do you play piano? I only ask because you wrote, "before raising one impossibly long pianist’s finger." Most people, unless pianists themselves, don't recognize the need for piano players to have long fingers. I know this since I was blessed with proper pianist fingers (been playing classical piano since I was eight). Just curious :P

Overall, lovely job. It definitely lifted my spirits.
mybrandofheroin1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i swear that stephenie meyer could have written this.