Reviews for Don't Fall In Love!
Ding chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Beautieful! Absolutely beautieful. This story was a joy to read that leaves me with hopes that you'll write more, chow!
brakken chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Well...Her confession was good, but I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I felt the emotions were a little lacking in the end. Shouldn't they be more happy-it's been 3 years of waiting for this to be out in the open, and all that happens is a hug? Again, maybe it's just me, but I expected a bit more-relief? bliss? joy?

I think the dream was the best part of this...It was crazy, but that was the point, and it was definiteley unique.
brakken chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Interesting...Really weird dream, but very creative. I'm especially enjoying the songs, as strange as they are, and wondering how this will all turn out. You've definitely got me intrigued, to say the least...
Keitii Manga chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
XD good story!
TheReptileGoddess chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
LOl! I really love fics like this... you should SO continue! PLEAS? That would be totally cool! yeah, very cool... *drifts into day dream about potential fic* 'very cool...' LOL!

TheReptileGoddess
temagnifique chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
awsome storie! I personnaly ADORE IT! But u rated it T, even though it sounded more like a K.
Kagome126 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
This was such a great story! You should make a sequel or an epilogue or something it's so great!
SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
sounds cool!
TheReptileGoddess chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
o... Update update update! me like!
RiAddison chapter 1 . 11/24/2007