Reviews for Thieves: Nobility
HakumeiN chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Nice story you got there. Hm... here's an OC I came up with:

Name: Nathan

Age: 13

Looks: Spiky blue hair, cold electric blue eyes, has a pair of orange glasses on his face

History: I'll leave it to you, but it needs to be a bad life

Personality: Cold and Emotionless

Pokemon, Gible, Croagunk, Combee, and Magby
Matt and T.K chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
i've got a poke theif for you: (btw, can she work with mike?)

name: Clara De Sola (not the clara from mespirits rage)

age: 16

gender: female

looks: black hair, hazel eyes. looks el salvadorian, creamish t-shirt with a jolteon, backwards white and blue cap with an umbreon, dark blue jeans, tan skin

history: starte in kanto and got all the badges there, taking 3rd place in the championships. went to johto and got 5 badges before accidently going to sinnoh when her pidgeot got confused which way to go. started stealing after she lost to the boy who beat her in the kanto championships. found it fun, but does it mostly so that her pokemon are kept safe when it comes to meds. very strong trainer who nicknames her pokemon, but you dont have to if you dont wanna.

pokemon: starter: umbreon named Noah (male), raichu named Rain (male), pidgeot named Kyra (female), haunter named Axel (male), charizard named Aura (female), and a scyther named Lily (female)

thanks!
Kefka VI chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
You know you always can ask Pokerus to review. I mean he already must read trainer wars
Azure Butterfly chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
If Diamond and Pearl were like Animal Crossings:

Me: Whe! *runs in flowers*

Flowers: *die*

Let's see, I can make an OC theif.

Name: Leon

Age: 14

Pokemon: Linoone, Mightyena,Golbat

I'll leave the rest up to you if you decide to use him.
Kefka VI chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
If John looks like Kratos

SPOILER

Does that mean his loyalties are fickle
Kratos clone chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Do I sense a budding rivalry, as well as a budding romance? Good job Jubilife. Good job indeed.
pokemon chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Wow... this is by far the most action packed chapter so far!
pokemon chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
another pokemon thief?
pokemon chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
I wonder who her father is...
pokemon chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
charizard
pokemon chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
You should have just raised the rating and showed us her tits!
pokemon chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I wonder who the dame is...
pokemon chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Whoa, this boy thinks interestingly!
Lepori chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Woah. An evil Pokemon Trainer. O_o Yeah it's me, Kimiko-chan (Konoha Lotus). I read this story. Hmm...Well, it's off to a good start, but you you might want to slow down a little on the events like evolving. Or else this story will be rushed and not as many people will review. That's what I think anyway. Give the story some more detail and make sure to seperate the character's dialouges on different lines, like my story. It'll make it more understandable. ) (I was kinda getting confused myself ') And don't put your story on hiatus. If you really like writing this story and if you have a passion for it like me with my Enter Kanto story, then keep writing it. Screw the people who don't review. It's their loss.

And at that 'intimate' chapter with Bianca removing her top, inside my head I was like "Woah! And this story is rated K?" but then I looked at the rating again and realized it was rated T. *feels really stupid* -_-'

Well anyway, this story is doing pretty good.

~ Kimiko-chan