Reviews for Thieves: Nobility
Delta Knight chapter 26 . 7/13/2008
Typically, the first letters of attack names are capitalized. Also, it's Psybeam; one word, and with a y instead of an i.

Good to know you're not a sick pervert, given how you restrained that girl in the last scene. Wait...there was that other scene early on where you had Mike peeping at...at...I forgot, but-never mind, you haven't done anything like that since then.
Kefka VI chapter 26 . 7/11/2008
A few typos but a good chapter overall. You should really send me the chaps for betaing
Maximilius chapter 25 . 7/11/2008
Awesome story man! I love the sense of suspense you instill, plus there's a ton of action! I've read a ton pokemon fanfics, and I'm telling you, you are one of the best! I have a couple of OC's for you...

Name: Alex

Pokemorph: Ditto. He can transform into any pokemon he wants.

Pokemon: None

Backstory: He and his brother Jake were turned into pokemorphs when they were little. They were at once working together with a human that sympathized witht them, but were betrayed and decided the only way for them to survive was to annialate the Hunters once and for all.

Personality: He is the calmer of the two brothers. He sees the good in people, and prefers to try and talk things out before it turns to violence.

Now for the other one.

Name: Jake

Pokemorph: Ditto. He can transform into any pokemon he wants.

Pokemon: None

Backstory: He and his brother Alex were turned into pokemorphs when they were little. They were at once working together with a human that sympathized witht them, but were betrayed and decided the only way for them to survive was to annialate the Hunters once and for all.

Personality: He is the more aggressive of the two brothers. He acts when things happen, and never asks any questions.

I hope you like them!
Delta Knight chapter 25 . 7/10/2008
Nice plot twist.

Say, you never answered that PM I sent you asking what plans you had for this summer. Are...are you ignoring me?

Not much else to say because I'm tired and going to bed.
HikaruThePokeThief chapter 25 . 7/9/2008
Awesome as always!
Kefka VI chapter 25 . 7/9/2008
I'll let Ryuk take this review

Ryuk: Humans really are interesting.
WarSlaynHalo chapter 25 . 7/9/2008
Phew, Yeah I get alittle more of whats going on now.

I love Beta in this chapter,so funny.

Yeah...cults always get their attention fast and with team Galaxy's werid looks,probably making them look saintly(in some way...)they get what they want.

Can I PM you the OC?
HikaruThePokeThief chapter 24 . 6/30/2008
Cool! Tyler sounds interesting. Btw, what's an OC?
Kefka VI chapter 24 . 6/27/2008
I love that commercial. You're not a crackhead.
abyrai chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
its good keep makin more lol
WarSlaynHalo chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
Nice chapter

I'm not sure why since I've seen the commercial tons of times but i found the song funny in the story, I'm guessing the setting where the song was playing that made it so funny for me.

Keep it up.
Fallen Vanguard chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
I still love this fic! I have an Oc for you if you wish.

Name: Nero

Age: 15

Race:Glaceon Morph

Pokemon:Glaceon,Combusken (May evolve), Pidgeot, and Octillery.

Appearance: Light blue hair, black eyes, red shirt, blue shorts and grey shoes.

Personality: Cares only for his Pokemon, tends to be suspicsious about everybody.
SmashedBrother chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Great story! You might want to avoid having too many chapters like the end of Ch. 3, but overall extremely cool! Looking forward to the next update! Review 150!
Delta Knight chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
I am so glad I gave you the character of Elizabeth.

You've reverted back to your old way of glossing over action scenes in too few words. Try being more descriptive again.

I can now officially say...I'M FREE!*

*until September.
constentien9000 chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
Bring on the Pokemorphs and a Huge Rescue operation that they will not fail in anything is better then them always running and fighting.
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »