Reviews for Thieves: Nobility
HikaruThePokeThief chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
I havent re-read the entire thing yet, but if u need to find any pokemon pics or pretty much anything about pokemon, go to . You can find out all sorts of things there and there is pics of all the shiny pokemon. just go to the left and find D/P Pokedex.
Kefka VI chapter 23 . 6/19/2008
That she does.
jubilife chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
im reviewing my own story you should try its fun
jubilife chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this story rocks youre soda pops
HikaruThePokeThief chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I read all that u have written and its inspired me to write a story about a pokemon thief. i actually read this before i got an account, so my username is close to the possible name of my story.

I dont really have an idea for advancing ur story, so just keep writing and ill keep reading!
PokeMissionRaider chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
This is so awesome! It has violence and action, unlike official pokemon stories. Write more. I don't think Mike should join those kids who capture Pokemorphs. I dont really have any tips for you, though. Sorry! Just keep on writing!
Delta Knight chapter 22 . 6/13/2008
You're already out of school? You illegitimate son of a leprechaun! I don't get out for another week!

This chapter was very confusing. I didn't get what was going on when he looked at the glowing girl and then back at an army that wasn't there. I reread it several times, but I didn't get it. You need to be more clear.
Cerulean City chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
Oh noes! they're going to get caught again!

HAHA. It's me. The horrific reviewer. LOLZ. It's really rocking along, can't wait to see what happens next.

One thing though, there's a gigantic paragraph full of a fight sequence in the middle; when you're doing those, it becomes a little tough to really tell what's going on, I suggest that you break it up a little bit:

Number one, it'll be easier to read, and

number two, it'll look like you have more in the chapter. ;P

That's all for now.

~The worst reviewer ever,

Blake
Azure Butterfly chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
ZOMG IT'S TEAM THUNDER!

Hmm... I'm a bit confused, as the story is moving quite fast, so I might have missed a few things.

Also, tell me to work on the next chapter of AatMM. I can't get myself write it yet.
constentien9000 chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
this is getting really good
Kefka VI chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
Yeah the arctic is pretty isolated. Also give me credit for Hana.
Twilix01 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aqua jet is a water type quick attack.
Sneasle chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This one was really good. Loved it. Bravo dude, bravo.

One question,will this girl follow Mike around Sinnoh? Lurking in the shadows or something? That would be cool.
Sneasle chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Pretty good. Cant wait for the rest. Maybe a little less violence? What you need are more trainers and pokemon. But be careful, too many pokemon battles can ruin a good story. 'K?
Rhyme chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Well, it was interesting, and awesome. But I saw some places Missing commas (,) I.E: Good job Chimchar. Let's go,

The , and . should be switched around. All in all, it's good.

3 1/2 / 5