Reviews for Drawing Straight Lines
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is very good. I'm assuming you do art right? You incorporated the technicalities of art into this story in a most intriguing way.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Its absurd, but still very Seimei like, to consider something as miniscule as a paint smear on fingers to be "casual filth." And Im pretty sure this is the first fiction Ive ever read for Loveless, I just couldnt resist c:
meenist chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Yutaan chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Lovely, lovely, so lovely.

The language itself was pretty, simple but descriptive, and as an art student it was fun to read a fic where the author actually knows anything about art. The characterization was wonderful as well - you always seem to get the hard characters like Soubi and Seimei down exactly right.

Thank you very much for writing such an enjoyable fic. :)

Teka Lynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
You capture Soubi between worlds so well here. Every detail and word placement is perfect.
ylib chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Interesting character study. I have to ask if you study art. You know a lot a particulars. If not, good researching.

I like character studies, but I personally prefer stories with a stronger plot. Have you thought about doing more with making a new environment or threat?
Vicious Cabaret chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Nice story! Can't get enough of those submissive!Soubi and bastard!Seimei fics!

Loved the way you wrote Soubi's POV throughout the story as well - very much in-character.