Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
Bookworm85 chapter 12 . 3/5
Chap 1- Great description, great action and drama! I loved the sweet moment with the older couple. I love how strong Vanessa is- using her scarf to stop the bleeding and helping Joe move away from the attackers. Even though she's scared, she does what needs to be done.
Chap 2-Your description really adds to the story.
Chap 3-And the tension continues...
Chap 6- The elderly couple's conversation with Laura and Andrea made me teary.
Chap 7-Go Frank! I love that Fenton doesn't try to tell him no.
Chap 9- Frank is amazing.
Chap 10- Vanessa is amazing.
Chap 11- Poor Joe. In the hospital on Christmas Eve. Yay, Laura, for being an awesome mom.
Chap 12-"Joe, you've lost a lot of blood.." "And you put it all back, see?" LOL Joe's middle name is persistent. I'm glad he got to spend Christmas at a sweet ending.

I usually don't like Christmas stories, so the fact that I like yours should show you it was really good. It was interesting the whole way through, no parts felt like the action was lagging. It was exciting, funny, and sweet. I'm glad I found this story.
Paulina Ann chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I know you write this years ago but it's just appropriate that I'm reading it now. Anothper wonderful story. Wonderful for the holidays.
swifters chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is my absolute favourite HB story. It's perfect. Thank you for writing it.
Kim chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Red Hardy. You are an amazing writer. I have read all your stories at least twice. I wish you would continue. Could you continue please ?
GJFH chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
So sweet!I so enjoyed that and I am so hoping you'll write another story like this,Joe rules!
CherryPika91 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Very good!
Castielle chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
Aww, what a lovely ending - and the elderly couple were adorable! I'm glad Joe's okay, although I must admit a bit of Joe whump is my absolute favourite :)

I'm off to read more of your work now *yay*
Castielle chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hi!

Having just discovered HB fanfiction on here I couldn't help but squeal with delight! And what a way to start my obsession off again... I'm so happy :)
Ellibell chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
OMG!this story is awesome!

Although i wish i could've read the story where Iola M. dissapears from Joe's life. This story was SO good. I wish you could've published this.
Wyntirsno chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Great story, I loved how Frank volunteered to be the pilot to save Joe and Van. Vanessa was great in this story 'Dirty Harriet' lol. Joe was great at giving his brother help even tho he was not in very good shape. I loved the older couple, they were so sweet.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
Howcome you always manage to incite me to tears?

AWESOME!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
I just about cried...That's also very hard for me to do! Wonderful job!
ames 449 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
THis was a truly wonderful story. Thoroughly enjoyable and with lots of drama. Your prose flows well and I loved the storyline.
Padme chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
wow. that is really sweet. such an emotional story! it is really good!
Miss Fenway chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
This has got to be the best story I've read on FF. Loved it!