Reviews for First Date
Purplemorpho chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
It is lovely!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was excellent!
I think this waiter needs to become famous.
I seriously do.
Of Amsterdam and London chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like your stories a lot: they are extremely well written, humoristic and light of tone, yet passionate...e waiter running through their evening.

This one is also a little gem, with the waiter running through their night out.

Their feelings are very well portrayed and believable.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Maria
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
CUUUUUUUTE! Whoop whoop almost the best yet!
Marie chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I think you should write another chapter
corruptone chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I have the biggest smile on my face (and I needed to smile, been having a rather bad day) that was such a lovely, sweet fluffy story!

Such a classic, shy first date...but you can tell already it's true love! :)
Naithom chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wonderful.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh dear, could you realy stand a waiter like Aaron - I would have fled!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was cute! Majorly cute! Aaron was just too funny, complicating everything... xD I did notice one mistake though! (gasp, I know, but it was one that was trivial and one that did not bother me too much...) 'handy-work' should be 'handiwork'. Besides that, I sill adored it as much as your others! :)
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
So very wonderful! I loved it! Their waiter made me laugh and I liked that it wasn't a date but it was. :)

Happy writing,

Sprinks
corkin89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was cute aaron was a bit annoying
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*sigh* They are the greatest couple ever! Hehe. I would have slapped Aaron if I had been them, but I guess they're nicer than me! *snicker* ;)
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Not bad...could be better, though...It seems to me like it should be a part of a multi-chapter fic, instead of just a one-shot...Sort of like a filler chapter.
ARS.L.W chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Well,I think it's a very cute story , though the waitor was very annoyed
landslide chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Lovely. Just lovely. The scene with the umbrella was adorable and that kiss. *sigh*

Thank you - this really cheered me up.

~landslide~