Reviews for Coyote Ugly 2: Family matters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Well, looking at the reviews theres nothing but praise here and I for one cannot disagree. These chapters have restored my faith in not only the possibility of a coyote ugly 2 but also a global hope of a great new writer on the bar film scene.

Where to begin? My hatred of previous films not being summarised in sequels was quashed straight away in chapter 1. I felt like I was there once again, in 1999, at the Odeon row N seat 12 experiencing the film of a generation. After being reminded of the closing scene in Coyote Ugly I settled down satisfied. BUT WAIT! Whats this? Theres ANOTHER story!? I was captivated.

Chapter 2 couldnt have been more perfect! Piper Perabo not pregnant, John Goodman cracking jokes, the Australian guy talking again in a sexy Australian accent! To you my friend I say Bravo.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
Good
Ellie May Souch chapter 2 . 2/13/2017
I hate Kevin so much he is a cheater
Ellie May Souch chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
yes she is
Jeannette prukal chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I love this it sounds great. Can't wait to read more. But I do have 1 question, Is there a coyote ugly 2 movie out now or just this book. I love this movie so much I would love if they made it a series.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
I was watching the movie and decided to find some Fanfiction. Came across your story and very interested.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Is Kevin's brother trustworthy?
LittleNoodleSoup chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I wiah, I wish, I wish, that you would continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Kg chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Can't wait for the next movie to come out i love coyote ugly
danielle snyder chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I hope she is pregnant
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Please continue!:)
silverbellbaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Just found this story. I like it. Update soon.
taylor chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
it was good but you should have made things go by slower...
Alex chapter 2 . 11/13/2013