Reviews for The Devil to Pay
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
You actually fooled me most part of it. First I thought the mate was Shego. Then I thought it was some distraction... But... arg I'm thick as Drakken! XDD

If they are on terms then Shego lost a good deal. The way Kim loooked confused has too convincing, I wonder how confused she could really be?

The ending is good x3
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Highly entertaining and... ONE HECK OF A TWIST!

Dude that one is worthy of getting punked by Robot Chicken LOL!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Definitely Kigo, definitely not BE. Has a lot of those same qualities though. Must be the writer.

I have to admit, I've been cheating and using premade crusts. It's simple economics. It's cheaper to buy frozen. On the other hand, I wouldn't touch instant mashed potatoes with a fifty foot fork.

Handy that Drakken is so totally clueless. As for James, he's gotta be in denial.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is so funny. I love the how no one seems to know what's going on.

-kate
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ROFLMAO! Ok just clean this fic up a little at the end and it would be great as a short episode on TV. But I guess Kim's Turkey day was better than mine, I got to fly across country just to load a moving truck to drive it back across country.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Good job on keeping the relationship between Kim and Shego hidden. The way Kim and Shego were interacting during the course of the story I didn't get that they are lovers. And poor Kimmie. Having to ask Drakken for help. Dummy for insisting doing something she has no business doing in the first place. At least she should have asked Ron to be in standby.

Read you later!
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Sorry, I read this a while ago and apparently didn't leave a review for it. Such a silly lunatic! Anyway, this story was lots of fun. At least Kim knows how to pay back her debts, lol. Poor Drakken and his math skills. Shego is just evil. This was just so much fun. Hasta...
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Okay, I'm guessing that Kim and Shego are currently involved, even though there wasn't anything mentioned until towards the very end. And that Shego is Kim's roomate. But it was quite entertaining. And when I first saw the summary, I kinda wondered if the fire department would be involved in this or not. _ Anyway, that was quite good. Thanks for posting it. _
my gaurdian HaruHara chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this was funny _

Draken got the vary rare and illusive groveling from kim

I don't know why

Mabe It was the FEAR of this haping to me some day hosting thangsgiving is goinf and is pure unadulterated FEAR
jiggermole chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
one word, awesome. Excellent work on the technical aspects of the culinary arts. nice job on the veiled kigo up to the very end. Humble thanks.
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I was wondering who Kim's apartmentmate was... nice touch.
Daryl chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
great story. loved the ending
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
What's to write? Fun and funny, with a good twist at the end.

RH
Mkire chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Funny, as almost always. i says almost because sometimes you write seriously serious stuff, seriously.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I thought Kim learned her lesson about lying to her family and friends one Haloween way back in high school?

I know this wasn't a B.E. story, but I suspect that the ingredients for this entrée were leftovers from "Thanksgiving at the Big Table".

Either way, it was a tasty treat. Can I get seconds?