Reviews for The Miyagusuku Family
gemma chapter 20 . 9/15
loved it! loved all the 20 chapters! i love this pairing so much and your depictions are so funny. would love to read more. please update soon :)
Why Not Make A Story version instead of One shots

Rated M for Language and Sexual Humour and
MontanaHatsune92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hello :D I love this stories of humor and romance between Diva and Riku Men, keep working with this story, you have my respect :3
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
funny shit
Onyx2589 chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
All i can say are these few things.
1. thank you for writing something about Diva and Riku, even though i really hated that bitch for what she did to him. It still haunts me in fact but me, being the romance nut i am, wanted to look back and find out if there was really any feelings she had or at least something to go on besides lust (even though she still lusts).
2. Karl is absolutely hilarious. Aside from him being the crazed psycho he is, when you get him in a fairly normal lifestyle, he never ceases to make you want to laugh your ass off. Well done.
3. No matter what anyone says-this one thing will always be on my mind. "Even though they may try to turn each other insane at any given moment, this is one big, happy family!"
myimmortal1976 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I wish i was riku now T-T
but seriously your stories make me laugh and really get my spirits up when i'm down on luck so i hope you add some more chapters to this because your doing a great job :)
myimmortal1976 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ha that was pretty funny and i really liked how diva reacted
Scarease chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
i am happy giggles can't kill you other wise i think you would be see as a mass murder.
Scarease chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Priceless your sence of humor is gold keep it up .
Scarease chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Holloween is priceless .
Scarease chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
your oneshot are funny as hell man keep it up.
Avalos Altair chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Three years you haven't made this. Why?
Avalos Altair chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
God, Karl's idea is what makes this chapter hilarious! Work on more of this bullshit! It's hilarilous!
Failhammer chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed the previous chapters, so discovering today that it had been updated was a pleasant surprise. The mental images of Carl throwing stuff at Solomon were quite funny.
Spartan Altego chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
OMG... *Faints from power of mracle...*

*Awakens next to a sweaty woman in a pickup truck...*

Moving on...

Awesome to see you've updated. I've loved this story and missed it quite a bit. Plz update soon.

LOL at Riku's comment.