Reviews for Moon Child
Peoples chapter 4 . 7/23
please update soon I love this story a lot
emily chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Oh God so romantic and funny i love this story oh please complete it i would just love to read it till the end
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
You know, you should reallyyy update this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gahh! Please update this story! I think it's one of your best ShikaIno fics! Not including your one-shots.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Please update this amazing storyy!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Aren't you going to continue this? Its been five years since you last updated this story. The story itself has a lot of potential, I can imagine different sets of scenarios with it - but - I want to read your story. Your view on how it should flow until its complete.

Please, don't give up on this.
neutral macaroni chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Umm hey! You know you can listen to katy perry's songs... Like:

-i think I'm ready

-if you can't afford me

-a cup of coffee

-i love you

-the one that got away

-the driveaway

-you miss me *Adam Longlands perry

I was just listening to my Katy Perry's songs and it reminds me of this story.

Just sharing it. :)

-shikaino foreve!-
neutral macaroni chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Oh! Please update! It's such a cliff hanger or you could finish the story! Oh! Please please please update! For the sake of shikaino fans! I really love the story. I just hope you didn't lost your interest/muse for this story.

You started a story you should finish it so you won't disappoint someone. I really love your stories so please update! :)

-shikaino forever!-
troublesomeino chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I've noticed this story hasn't been updated since 2007... So I guess that means you've dropped it?

But PLEASE! If possible could you keep writing? This has got to be the best ShikaXIno fic. ever... ( Puh-lease? I know how it is to drop a story, but... This story HAS to be finished! )
nad z chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
when will you update this new chapter this story is the best
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
The story is so sweet and funny till now.. it so bad that is tragedy (I was hoping for a good ending and some miracle but in life not always is that way huh). Too bad you stopped writing. The story is original and youre style is great. ]
Kirisha Zwingli chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Oh My God, this is awesome. Can you update it ASAP?

I can't wait to read next chap.

Please, please, pretty please, don't forget to update this. I'm fan of all your ShikaIno fics, finally I decide to RnR this fic and found that I love it so much!

Hope you write more of it soon. That's make my day. XD

And sorry for my teribble English, I too exited. LOL

Regards from Indonesia,

Kirisha Z.
Alice chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This reminds me of a Japanese movie called: Taiyou no Uta

Arashi, you should watch this! It's very nice. Here's the link: /watch?vldUoBymXqSM
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009